Steam Issues
So, these past few days have been... Really stressful for me, early yesterday someone accessed my account and charged my account around $105.00. I put in a report and was told by steam, since I am the owner of the account I take full responsibility. I said to myself, i'll just sell the crate keys and make my money back. (yes, it gets worse). This morning after I made my plans to sell the crate keys and earn my money back, I received a notification by email saying that Steam has suspended my account. 

This is exactly what steam said "Steam Support has flagged your account as potentially having been used for fraudulent activities. "Purchasing, gifting, trading, buying and selling items on the Community Market, and cd-key activation have been disabled."

You also need to remember that this is the few days of the christmas sale. The day everything goes on sale and I could probably get 8 games for the price one one. It's made me think that my steam account may be lost for ever, I may not ever be able to purchase another steam game on this account ever again. Just thinking of that thought makes me terrified. If steam thinks they are right about the fraudulent activities, I might never be able to go on my steam account again. Not am I just loosing my $600 - $1000 worth of games, I am loosing all of my server stuff. If I were to be perm banned I would loose all of my stuff on this server, i've been at this server for a year or so and i've earned alot of items and hours. Thinking of me doing that all again is a horrible thought. I just need a little support to give me the courage to continue on and keep debating with steam to get my account unsuspended. Well, that's enough of me talking about how horrible steam is.

I believe, it's 14 days until I am unbanned, hopefully steam and I will have this all sorted out by then.
Steam support is notorious for being crap, if you provide evidence it was hacked (ie proving it was access from a different IP) then it may help your case.

I also reccome d you change the passwords of your email, any any site that has links to steam (ie humble bundle, G2A Etc) just to be on the safe side

Good luck and merry Christmas!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Steam are shit.

Change passwords.
Well you wont lose all your stuff from this server. If you notify an admin i am sure theyll agree to transfer your stuff/donator/bans to another account. But i understand that it is nothing compared to your games lost.

Just always stay polite and friendly, never go full retard against them because that WILL waste your chances of getting your stuff back.