Ban Request - Cpt Brandon
Name of player: [FL:RP] Cpt.Brandon

SteamID: [FL:RP] Cpt.Brandon

Time in GMT: 9:30pm (Rough estimate.)

Summary: I was RPing as a drunken homeless guy, so I pass out by the vending machine next to the car wash and Brandon decides that since he was once banned for sleeping in a bin that I wasn't allowed to, so he shoots me while I'm sleeping.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1CyskraSxs

Note: If sleeping in Public is against the rules then I will admit I did it, and I was sleeping in a bin earlier but this time I choose this place out because I thought it wasn't in the way.
brandon is a fucktard he was randomly sleeping and rdmed me twice i have no evidence of that but hes saying im a fail cop and stuff while hes the big failer here i do have evidence of him on the bank of america though and saying i fail....

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public

so please remove the bastard of FL...

by the way what luke sayd is also true it was in ooc i saw some of it he was talking about getting banned for sleeping in public but probably becuz he listens 0.0.0.0% to a cop... and probably to admins too
now now, no need for swearing boys. I had reasons to kill you luke. and killah dog let me just say, your a prat. I can sleep in my bin if i am hobo, but luke here slept all over the place. so shut up fagula's. and no i am not a *** for your information. I find this offensive. so you should ban this ass. oh and you were saying sleeping in public is banned from the law? the president didn't even say that law you dumbo. nice try tho.
(09-03-2011, 07:21 AM)coolbranx Wrote: I had reasons to kill you luke.

Really? Explain, because I don't see why you'd have a reason to kill a sleeping hobo.
Passing out and sleeping on the streets is more mingery than it is RP, however Luke's not the one on trial here.

Next time get his SteamID yourself to save my time.

Ban request approved.