Unban Request on Mintall
Your name: [FL:RP] Mintall

Your ban ID: 57050

Banned by: [FL:M] Decay

Reason: FearRP

Involved: [FL:RP] Quantum

Why we should unban you: You should unban me because 1. The police officer didnt talk with me, he just tazed me and radio'ed the warrent so he didnt give me a any commands. 2. When I escaped the first time the officer wasnt looking at me, the second time his tazer was pointing at the floor. 
[Image: x0guvvR.png?1]
A Rep would help! Click here
INVOLVED.

At the time, the Police Officer was pointing his weapons at the floor. This means he was not under FearRP. Also, he was not giving Mintall any orders/commands. He was simply pointing it at the floor.
Credits to Raptor for the signature!
Click here to rep me!
I saw the officer pointing the tazer at you. You ran away from him twice ( as I saw ). You knew very well that you were being arrested, yet you ran off while he had his tazer at you.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
As I said the moment he didnt have his tazer pointed at me I ran off not when he had it
[Image: x0guvvR.png?1]
A Rep would help! Click here
Im new to these unban requests, so I dont know if I should say anything special...
I was the officer who were trying to arrest you for throwing a snowball at me. At that time, there was a law saying that if you threw a snowball at any governmental worker you would get arrested. A new president came, but I was already arresting you at that time. Moving on.
As far as I remember, the tazer was pointed at the ground first, but whenever you began to run, I was trying to taze you again. And you dont really know when someone behind you do this. I would say he didnt break FearRP, as he didnt know I was after him with a tazer when he was running.
From my point of view the tazer were aimed directly at him.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
It wasn't. It was pointed at the ground. Also, he didn't give him any kinds of orders/commands.
Credits to Raptor for the signature!
Click here to rep me!
Approved.
User did not break FearRP.