Alcohol/Drinks/Games
Because danes are awesome, StillAlive
(09-05-2011, 08:51 PM)Faustie Wrote: I spend most of my drinking time hitting on lesbians, if I'm honest.

Well life is great eh? ;-)
I don't know any tbh.

I know some with smoking but I will not promote that shit here.
-Signature removed-
Played shot chequers before.. Basically all of the pieces are shots, different drink for different player and every time you lose a piece you have to drink it.
[Image: memes-how-did-i-get-home-last-night.jpg]
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Noobias
(09-11-2011, 02:31 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: [Image: memes-how-did-i-get-home-last-night.jpg]

LAWL! Never actually thought of that haha :-D
(09-11-2011, 02:31 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: [Image: memes-how-did-i-get-home-last-night.jpg]

You are the only person I have ever known, who, even while in a thread about drinking, thinks of Gordon Freeman. Cheese

Go work for VALVe :3
I've watched enough Freeman's Mind and listened to enough KritzKast to do so.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
COCA COLA
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
Jack Daniels + Bacon = Add More Bacon Strips (Eat as much bacon strips as you can. We all know what happens if you eat too much.)
The Sip of Truth (Let somebody ask a question following these guidelines: 1/ Say "I have never /text here/" 2/ Let the people who have ever done that thing have a sip/ let them drink a shot of Vodka etc. 3/ Observe the answers of the other people and enjoy.)

Last time I played "The Sip of Truth" I got to know some interesting things, wich I could never imagine to be true.

Have fun ;P
© Nudelholz
The following 1 user Likes 7rozen_7ear_'s post:
  • StillAlive