Ayen Tanth and Worldwide
Name of player: [FL:RP] Dr. Ayen Tanth=No Sound and Worldwidecoffee

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27971723 and STEAM_0:1:41612635

Time in GMT: 6:06 am

Summary: Tied me up for no reason and asked for his 'weapons'. He didn't buy a shipment or anything..just asked for weapons and I had no idea what he was talking about. Worldwide was the one who tranqed me.

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...301141841/? http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...301142867/?
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...301140808/?
Well I'm told to tell the whole story, so lets do it!

It started out when Lt.Grub wanted to buy some ammo, and then Rage Dog comes up to my window (We were storing together) and then starts making fun of his dead cousin (Who just died in RP). Lt.Grub starts asking of anpologie and instead Rage Dog grabs a knife and trys to stab him, so Grub grabs his gun to scare off rage, he kept coming. After a couple shots grub walks away leaving Rage alive. Then a few minutes later Grub comes back asking for some ammo so rage sneaks out and stabs him in the back twice, killing him. So after NLR went up he came back for ammo and because he wanted a large shipment (of 50 ammo) I let him inside MY store. Soon after Rage calls the cops to get Grub arrested for trespassing, even though I let him in MY store, after killing the cop for arresting him, Grub and I went on the run because rage then called the cops on me saying I killed the police. After hiding and letting the heat cool down, we found Rage and cornered him. He then starts making gay/furry jokes and then runs away at gunpoint and then goes to base himself in MY store. After asking him to leave, he didn't so World and Grub (As a reminder, he made the police come attack us three) start to molotov my store removing Rage's door, so they go in and after shooting us, either world of grub (I can't remember) killed rage. Then I got CDMed outside while this was happening so Rage runs out, grabs my Mac10 and runs off. We chased him down to the rebel spawn house where he was tranqed, I wanted my Mac10 + $10 from earlier so I tie him up and ask him for my weapon. Then the server crashes releasing him not even 3 seconds later.
An angry man steals the bread, the patient man grows the bread,
the smart man buys the bread and the retarded man buys the butter.
(09-02-2011, 05:37 PM)AyenTanth Wrote: Well I'm told to tell the whole story, so lets do it!

It started out when Lt.Grub wanted to buy some ammo, and then Rage Dog comes up to my window (We were storing together) and then starts making fun of his dead cousin (Who just died in RP). Lt.Grub starts asking of anpologie and instead Rage Dog grabs a knife and trys to stab him, so Grub grabs his gun to scare off rage, he kept coming. After a couple shots grub walks away leaving Rage alive. Then a few minutes later Grub comes back asking for some ammo so rage sneaks out and stabs him in the back twice, killing him. So after NLR went up he came back for ammo and because he wanted a large shipment (of 50 ammo) I let him inside MY store. Soon after Rage calls the cops to get Grub arrested for trespassing, even though I let him in MY store, after killing the cop for arresting him, Grub and I went on the run because rage then called the cops on me saying I killed the police. After hiding and letting the heat cool down, we found Rage and cornered him. He then starts making gay/furry jokes and then runs away at gunpoint and then goes to base himself in MY store. After asking him to leave, he didn't so World and Grub (As a reminder, he made the police come attack us three) start to molotov my store removing Rage's door, so they go in and after shooting us, either world of grub (I can't remember) killed rage. Then I got CDMed outside while this was happening so Rage runs out, grabs my Mac10 and runs off. We chased him down to the rebel spawn house where he was tranqed, I wanted my Mac10 + $10 from earlier so I tie him up and ask him for my weapon. Then the server crashes releasing him not even 3 seconds later.

First of all, I was in the store first and I was making the fading door. I started making the windows until you said you could make better ones so I deleted them. You make them and then claim that it is YOUR shop when clearly I was there first and you just work there. Also, I didn't make fun of his dead cousin I just said no one cares as if you're not gonna buy something and just chit-chat, then get out of my shop. Your mac10 was inside the shop..not outside. It was probably when the cops killed you when I told them to arrest you for trespassing and you pulled a gun. The server crashed? You didn't hold me at gunpoint and I ran to the nexus to get untied. THEN the server crashed. Also, you didn't ask for a weapon. You just said 'give me my weapons'.
Quote:First of all, I was in the store first and I was making the fading door. I started making the windows until you said you could make better ones so I deleted them. You make them and then claim that it is YOUR shop when clearly I was there first and you just work there.

Well actually yes, you started building as I was on my way. But after completely building the whole thing, and not making it look like a 3 year old made it. I also asked you to buy the doors, but you didn't, so I did and thus claimed ownership.

Quote: Also, I didn't make fun of his dead cousin I just said no one cares as if you're not gonna buy something and just chit-chat, then get out of my shop.

He was buying ammo, and you said more than 'No one cares'. Plus its not like we had a other customers and we were in a rush.

Quote:Your mac10 was inside the shop..not outside. It was probably when the cops killed you when I told them to arrest you for trespassing and you pulled a gun.

No, it was by a car, outside. Unless you know how a car got into the store.

Quote:The server crashed? You didn't hold me at gunpoint and I ran to the nexus to get untied. THEN the server crashed. Also, you didn't ask for a weapon. You just said 'give me my weapons'.

You said in /pm "HAHAHAHA I got your mac10!!!" and I asked for it back. And Grub also wanted his deagle back from your RDM. And yes the server crashed before you got in the tunnel. And its also kinda hard to hold a weapon and a rope at the same time.
An angry man steals the bread, the patient man grows the bread,
the smart man buys the bread and the retarded man buys the butter.
(09-03-2011, 07:06 AM)AyenTanth Wrote:
Quote:First of all, I was in the store first and I was making the fading door. I started making the windows until you said you could make better ones so I deleted them. You make them and then claim that it is YOUR shop when clearly I was there first and you just work there.

Well actually yes, you started building as I was on my way. But after completely building the whole thing, and not making it look like a 3 year old made it. I also asked you to buy the doors, but you didn't, so I did and thus claimed ownership.

You didn't ask me to buy the doors. I started making adverts way before you even got here.

Quote: Also, I didn't make fun of his dead cousin I just said no one cares as if you're not gonna buy something and just chit-chat, then get out of my shop.

He was buying ammo, and you said more than 'No one cares'. Plus its not like we had a other customers and we were in a rush.

He kept going on and on babbling.

Quote:Your mac10 was inside the shop..not outside. It was probably when the cops killed you when I told them to arrest you for trespassing and you pulled a gun.

It was inside.

Quote:The server crashed? You didn't hold me at gunpoint and I ran to the nexus to get untied. THEN the server crashed. Also, you didn't ask for a weapon. You just said 'give me my weapons'.

You said in /pm "HAHAHAHA I got your mac10!!!" and I asked for it back. And Grub also wanted his deagle back from your RDM. And yes the server crashed before you got in the tunnel. And its also kinda hard to hold a weapon and a rope at the same time.

Why do you keep insisting I make rude remarks like that? I said "i got your mac10.." and you didn't reply. I didn't have a deagle because you took it. I KNOW the server didn't crash until I got to the nexus because I got untied.
(09-03-2011, 08:37 AM)childjames Wrote:

You didn't ask me to buy the doors. I started making adverts way before you even got here.

It was inside.

Why do you keep insisting I make rude remarks like that? I said "i got your mac10.." and you didn't reply. I didn't have a deagle because you took it. I KNOW the server didn't crash until I got to the nexus because I got untied.

Sigh All I wanted back was my deagle -.- Reason I shot you in the stomache, One I knew you swung for my head which in this server it seems you have to swing for the torso to make a hit, I shot you once to kind of give you a warning... I walked off, You followed me around waiting until my weakest moment... Which was when I went to buy ammo the second time... Also, I think if anyone else was stabbed by you, they would of killed you... The reason I didn't kill you is one, I don't like to be a dick to people... I almost think you killed me for my deagle btw ... -.-
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(09-03-2011, 06:23 PM)grub Wrote:
(09-03-2011, 08:37 AM)childjames Wrote:

It was inside.

Sigh All I wanted back was my deagle -.- Reason I shot you in the stomache, One I knew you swung for my head which in this server it seems you have to swing for the torso to make a hit, I shot you once to kind of give you a warning... I walked off, You followed me around waiting until my weakest moment... Which was when I went to buy ammo the second time... Also, I think if anyone else was stabbed by you, they would of killed you... The reason I didn't kill you is one, I don't like to be a *** to people... I almost think you killed me for my deagle btw ... -.-
Killed for your deagle? I have 400k. I never use deagles.
I think its funny hes blaming me for tranqing him WITH MY HANDS. Silly child, Ban requests are for IQ's 60+!
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

I can't make heads or tails of this situation.