unban Request
Your name:xFlash

Your ban ID:56867
Banned by:[FL] shadow
Reason:Attempted RDM, FailRP, Public building, 13th ban
Involved:a
Why we should unban you:
hello fl admins, i got pban yastrday cus all of my banns i have [13] i love to play in your server you like another home to me, you make me be happy whan i sed, please i love to play in your server and im sorry for all of my banns but alot of my banns its for a stupid things like sleeping on the road whan i was afk and forgot im sleeping, please i will do anything to come back and play in the server i spend alot of hours in the servers and alot of money, like buying 4 times donate status and money pack, i remamber the time whan i was it school and i just cant wait to come home and play with my friend and to build some cool staff with all the guys or the epic momant whan all the server wanna to kill the pres cus he is a dictator and we make an epic timed toghater and i just want to comeback to be with the guys agein i make idiot staff that true but alot of my banns [for stupid thing] was whan i just started in the server, i veary sorry for all of my mistake please i just whant to comeback,i have to say to wanna i just start in the server my english was d+ but i prove my english and that momant make you be happy, im realy good man im not like someguy who do cdm or rdm just for fun i love to do rp or just sound music wanna i do rp, please i will do anything and im mean that.

sorry if i have bad english Smile
You being sorry is not a reason for us to unban you.
You donating will not grant you any favour or perks in cases like these.

You've done enough damage and you've racked up too many bans. You've gotten enough chances to get your act straight and you've thrown away every single chance. You've ignored every warning.

I don't support an unban I'm afraid.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Banned 13 times, that's a lot indeed.

The reason: Attempted RDM, FailRP, Public building, 13th ban

It would be good to know something more about this case. I mean what is an attempted RDM? And what was the FailRP exactly.
What construction was build in public? I've seen many people making builds publically before asking permission.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(12-19-2014, 08:09 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Banned 13 times, that's a lot indeed.

The reason: Attempted RDM, FailRP, Public building, 13th ban

It would be good to know something more about this case. I mean what is an attempted RDM? And what was the FailRP exactly.
What construction was build in public? I've seen many people making builds publically before asking permission.
thare is no public build my tree house was near the rebels house, rdm i killed officer but i help my friend i cant see the fail rp
He was shooting his gun as a security guard at random people (FailRP) from a treehouse that received no admin permission to be built. You didn't help your friend, he was already banned for prop pushing. I was watching you for a while.

I don't see a single reason for you to be unbanned, since you have 13 bans in total + this. You also received a last chance a few bans back.

Denied.