Dispatch RP
Parpicipants:

Information:
My god was this fun, I was up until around 3:00am last night constantly building, responding and dispatching several units towards several situations all from my office. I would of thought it would of been quite a boring job to do, but I gave it a shot and now I'm planning to RP it whenever I can aha, below are a few screenshots I taken of my "Dispatch Control Room" where I sit and dispatch units to several different situations, and combined with last night's little scenario, it made a perfect mix in my opinion.

Screenshots:

(OOC: Originally used the Nexus lobby as the office area for Dispatch, but then got shots fired through the window which were extremely close to hitting me, so then I decided to move up to the President's floor and took one of the offices to make my dispatch room in!)
Looks nice! I enjoy some proper police RP.
Should probably be in the Roleplay section, not Events however.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
What "Scenario?"
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Yea, i did this 3 months ago as well, can be surprisingly fun indeed!
(12-14-2014, 01:51 PM)Reebs Wrote: What "Scenario?"

Really you had to be there to know, but essentially all government systems got breached, including databases, websites etc, radio cut-outs etc
Its fun but my experience is that noone ever bothers responding to you or participating in what you are doing
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
(12-14-2014, 02:12 PM)Death_Wish Wrote:

Really you had to be there to know, but essentially all government systems got breached, including databases, websites etc, radio cut-outs etc

Was this when my Mafia Organization hacked the Government Systems and took over the broadcasting system?
(12-15-2014, 09:34 AM)Nevy Wrote:
(12-14-2014, 02:12 PM)Death_Wish Wrote:

Was this when my Mafia Organization hacked the Government Systems and took over the broadcasting system?

Yeah, it was.
This was indeed very well done, and with the amount of roleplay going on at this time, the dispatch was extremely useful. And also, hosting the Mafia vs Government Cyber-Attack this came in to play really well.

Good job, and keep up the good roleplay!
(12-17-2014, 12:09 AM)Jonesy Wrote: This was indeed very well done, and with the amount of roleplay going on at this time, the dispatch was extremely useful. And also, hosting the Mafia vs Government Cyber-Attack this came in to play really well.

Good job, and keep up the good roleplay!

Thank you!