Toolgun
Propclimbing
2 hours and 51 minutes
[FL:M] Decay

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:18452963

Reason: Propclimbing

Staff member who blacklisted you: Decay

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

To be fair, I did not know this was a thing being enforced. 

The word "Propclimbing" on the blacklist makes it seem a whole lot worse that it actually was.  I was simply standing on one of my warehouse shelves that I had placed inside our facility (To block the view through the windows of our Printing Operations). I climbed up onto it (The prop can be climbed onto easily) and took my position when an SRU team aided by FUMUKU Agents blew down our doors. Shots were exchanged and the whole situation had been put on pause because apparently I have to be at the same eye level as everyone, or because I cannot be on top of one of my own props.

In fact, there is no written rule about standing on your props. Only rule that is listed is regarding prop surfing, which did not occur. We discussed the situation and corrected my mistake and continued from said point in RP. I just ask that this blacklist be removed as this is my first time being confronted about this.

Prop in debate:

Side Note: If standing on a prop / above the attackers eye level is considered prop climb, should custom homes with second stories be disallowed? Being on a second story would then, with this implication, be considered prop climbing and give the defender an advantage above the attacker.
I was flying about to check on the on going raid, and I saw you standing ontop of that shelf, I didnt blacklist you for being on a higher level than the raiders, but the soul fact that you had to climb on the props to get up there.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
(12-14-2014, 07:57 AM)DecayXV Wrote: I was flying about to check on the on going raid, and I saw you standing ontop of that shelf, I didnt blacklist you for being on a higher level than the raiders, but the soul fact that you had to climb on the props to get up there.

Like I said, I did not climb on any other props to get on top of it.

That prop is climbable by itself
Decay wanted me to approve of this ublr
Need some builds for RP? Click here!