[REPLACEMENT] Fire Truck
Title of Suggestion: [REPLACEMENT] Fire Truck

Description: The current fire truck doesn't look realistic at all as it is from an old game. There is now a GTA IV version of the fire truck which looks a lot better and is also compatible with the Photon Lighting Engine (not sure if this is being implemented or not).

Workshop Link:

[Image: 637x358.resizedimage]

Why: The current model is old and doesn't look realistic. Having this newer model will improve it graphically and also allows for Photon to be used (if it's added).
Not really what we need ATM and the current one is not unrealistic but it is very hard to drive it and a replacement wouldn't hurt but IDK if it is that good idea. But for now I think I'm going to stay with a + Support.
+Support
+ Support
+Support very very much. I feel this is very much needed, it is the only vehicle at this time that has no working lights. It has no color variations and no customizations. Even the Ambulance (which also needs desperate attention) at least has lights.
Fighting fires so you don't have to.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:5102768&b=13]
Suggestion moved to approved section since Mavis has now arranged the replacement for low-quality emergency vehicles.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
Done.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator