Car tools only works on appropriate cars
(12-13-2014, 08:14 AM)connbob1 Wrote: -support, if anything, more car bodygroups should be added for BMW, lambo ect

Do you even know how bodygroups works? It is not that easy to 'just add bodygroups' to a car which is already made. The car need to be remoddeled
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
Whait. Is there a car tool? Where?
(12-13-2014, 03:15 PM)SkyDiver. Wrote: Whait. Is there a car tool? Where?

No, there is no car tool, there is just an option for those with vehicle mod access to edit your car skin/color/bodygroups.
(12-13-2014, 01:38 PM)MavisDracula Wrote:
(12-13-2014, 08:14 AM)connbob1 Wrote: -support, if anything, more car bodygroups should be added for BMW, lambo ect

Do you even know how bodygroups works? It is not that easy to 'just add bodygroups' to a car which is already made. The car need to be remoddeled
Right, I see now, still -support.
+Support.

I don't want to see the Corleones driving around in a pink Citroen ever again.
I'll be honest....that trabant looks sexy....
[Image: giphy.gif]
+support
Last night I saw someone in a light green supra and had a heart attack.
People colour their cars pure shit and it looks ugly.
Okay, this is what I will say, the car tool should be for people who know how to use it, like RedChristmas and me, earlier, someone wanted a fully pink car, so we said no, because it was fully pink with pink rims. I think that maybe there is someway people can apply for the tool permanently and if they abuse, they will have it taken off them, and then there will HOPEFULLY be no abuse.
-support I like my custom MK.II.
It's good RP driving around in an often customised in IRL car, blasting out some hardstyle Wink
I've been RPing as a Mechanic almost all this day and there came alot of "old cars" that wanted to be colored. It really didn't look good. The whole inside also turned to the color. And I really think u should make them unable to modify. But all the "new cars" was awesome to modify. Everyone loved my work and I am happy cuz of that.

But anyway: + Support