Unban request for HumanDestroyerHD
(-- THIS IS FOR MY FRIEND--)

Your name: emilalp11 aka Jon Arbuckle

Your ban ID: 56673

Banned by: [FL:M] Laurenz

Reason: I don't really know , but he told me he was police and someone shot him. After that , he was going to arrest the guy (he was a police officer) , but a guy with a AK-47 came and shot 

him. And then he got lifted up and was confused (never got banned before , also not played for a long time) and shot the admin. 

Involved: He does not really know the name of the person that shot him or the one he arrested.

Why we should unban you: He didnt really mean to shoot the admin , he didnt really know why he got picked up. And he have never EVER been banned before , so he didnt know what was going to happen.

I hope you could forgive him.
Whops , sorry for the small text..
So.... Because something happens that normally doesn't, he starts shooting people and the excuse is he was never banned before and didn't know what was going to happen?
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Hello,
he was banned for both breaking NLR and attempting to kill me during an @ call, this was clearly no accident as he shot me whilst I was lifting him with my physgun
He should have clearly known the situation had escalated from a gunfight to me trying to talk to him about his NLR breakage, I had zero intention of banning him but when he began shooting me and all others around him WHILST i had him lifted in the air, gave me the intention to issue a suspension.

[Image: d82c2538c48412d9ed6ef915fbfb4159.png]
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Oh , sorry.
(12-12-2014, 03:53 PM)SirCrow Wrote: So.... Because something happens that normally doesn't, he starts shooting people and the excuse is he was never banned before and didn't know what was going to happen?

He told me that someone shot him , and he was going to arrest the guy that shot him. And after that , some guys with some heavy weapons shot him. Well , thats what he told me.
Also worth noting that this suspension expires in an hour, so unless you plan
on protesting the record of the ban.. If possible, within the one hour period, I'd like to see input from 
HumanDestroyerHD himself.

[Image: d571a4339f90e5d68054fea779572305.png]
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Oh sorry , didnt really pay attention.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Sir Crow
Server Administrative Team
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]