Locked Vehicle Feature
Vehicle lock feature:

When being inside a Vehicle if it is locked you will not have the ability to just press E to get out, the car would have to be unlocked and then you can step out of the car :

Many times I've been driving, Hit E And then I'm dead. This would stop that if you keep the car locked. Another thing is that you could actually transport wanted people in the police car to jails with no risk of them just pressing E and running off, this would increase RP Capabilities for cops. It would also be a nice feature to have.
Same~
+Support
+Support

+Support
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
+Support
+ support for prevention of accidents and failrp
- support because then i goto lock my car after, plus its unrealistic most cars wont lock inside, or will even unlock them self if you drive off
(12-12-2014, 09:19 AM)Temar Wrote: + support for prevention of accidents and failrp
- support because then i goto lock my car after, plus its unrealistic most cars wont lock inside, or will even unlock them self if you drive off

My suggestion is similar to this but only applies to people who are handcuffed.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=18281

I just find this to be quite tedious to unlock and lock the car, could see many problems arising from people getting locked inside cars.

+/- Support
Or maybe even as many cars do today It locks once it goes over 15MPH Or whatever speed seen fit.
+Support, it'll prevent many accidents.
+Support