[Unofficial] Loyal Legion
Just got promoted to Corporal, very proud of myself Cheese.
Thanks for letting me play in this wonderful clan, I'll do the best I can for the clan!
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(12-14-2014, 08:07 AM)TheWulf Wrote: Just got promoted to Corporal, very proud of myself Cheese.
Thanks for letting me play in this wonderful clan, I'll do the best I can for the clan!

Guess the rank system Is a middle finger since its easy as hell to be promoted.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

(12-14-2014, 08:36 AM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote:
(12-14-2014, 08:07 AM)TheWulf Wrote: Just got promoted to Corporal, very proud of myself Cheese.

Going out of your way to be rude about a player or a clan will do nothing but work against you labrador.
(12-14-2014, 08:54 AM)Von Tempski Wrote:

Going out of your way to be rude about a player or a clan will do nothing but work against you labrador.

Dear... god...

The rank system Is easy within three days he has Corporal.

(12-14-2014, 08:58 AM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote:

Dear... god...

They can run their clan how they see fit and thats got nothing to do with the point I'm trying to make here. If you want to talk, pm me. Lets avoid clogging up this thread.
(12-14-2014, 09:00 AM)Von Tempski Wrote:
(12-14-2014, 08:58 AM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote:

Dear... god...

Thats got nothing to do with the point I'm trying to make here.

Im sorry Von but I personally feel you're just attacking me after time and time so I really recommend that you shut up and take your bickering some place else. This clan has potential but they give 0 hells about the lawsuit.

I'm not attacking anyone, defending is what I'm doing. 

Quote:"If you want to talk, pm me. Lets avoid clogging up this thread."
First of all, we've had about 3-5 hostages in different situations because they intrude our property or attempt to raid our property. Anyhow, my replies to the Law Suit is a different story as I see no threat in it, and I've never met their clan/faction in-game. 

For the promotion, I ranked specific players up that I felt fit for the position to get some balance in the clan, however - that's my business and not yours. I choose who I want to rank up and who not.

(Please take the other flamewar to PM or something, not here.)
*A mysterious USB drive is found inside Loyal Legion property. The USB drive contains pictures of Loyal Legion members. Upon studying the USB drive closer you notice something is etched into the surface of the USB drive.
It reads: "You got our attention" *
The following 5 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • General Rickets, ousmN, Von Tempski, Theomenz, Grub
(12-14-2014, 08:36 AM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote:

If you keep starting flame wars on the forums Chocolate you will lose access to it. Take your shit somewhere else.

The following 2 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Lifesence, Theomenz