[Unofficial] Pirates! clan
            The water is ruled by the Edward Crew, feared throughout the continent.
We are now expanding our piracy onto the land crabs, wishing to score bigtime in loot. Do you have what it takes to be a Edward Crew pirate? Visit our big ol'mighty ship by the harbor and show us what you can do.

The Edward Crew has a long history and is run by a fourth generation pirate captain, Edward Kenway

[picture will be added later on in your time zone]

Application Template:

Ingame name:
Steam name:
Time zones:
Times banned:
M/F:
Requirements:
  • A working mic

• Likes Pie

• Have time and comitment for the crew

• Having the 33x map

on a side note,

i am a great ship builder on     the fearless community, my ship floats without barrels, it drives without a phisics gun and it even has a crows nest and it also has an emergancy room. my ship also lookms completely awesome its black with a carbon fibre texture to the floors and such.

i even do recordings with my crew and ill soon be making mini movie series and will post links for them in the fourms and all.
A wise man once said the pen is mightier then The sword so I stabbed the guy with a pen -pure 100% awesomness
Good luck, try add more detailed info about what you do and more pictures etc.
- Valor
You're so full of yourself, it's ridicilous. Also atleast have a look at other clans before starting your own.
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • GRiiM, Bowiii, CheekiBreeki
Quote:my ship floats without barrels

ALL HAIL!

good luck, sounds like a cool concept if done right. Be careful with large unfrozen builds however, they usually end in tears
Good luck with the clan
Try to make the page look decent with some spacing, font, colours, pictures etc.

Also, at least try to be original, just copying Assassins Creed isn't good advertising.
(12-09-2014, 10:16 AM)Jan Wrote: You're so full of yourself, it's ridicilous. Also atleast have a look at other clans before starting your own.

point taken post updated
A wise man once said the pen is mightier then The sword so I stabbed the guy with a pen -pure 100% awesomness
I would love to join this clan but got a perma so Sad
[Image: fyBYJXx.png]
Good luck!

You really need to throw a lot more effort in this clan thoug.
sorry guys i got banned for 2 months so ill be away for a while