Error
Can someone help me? i downloaded the map, the content pack, the spawnlists,Half-Life 2 episode 1&2 and the material fix pack but i still get the error sign and the pink and black thing.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=353084336 [Image: ico_external_link.gif]
Make sure you installed the content pack correctly and in the right subfolder, try to do the install again but be thorough and follow the tutorial CLOSE
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
But the content pack is in steam workshop i dont think i can install it correctly
Seems like you are missing CSS Content
(12-08-2014, 12:15 PM)bart2233 Wrote: But the content pack is in steam workshop i dont think i can install it correctly

Did you install and download BOTH packages?
(12-09-2014, 11:51 AM)James Bond Wrote: Seems like you are missing CSS Content

how do i fix that?
(12-09-2014, 12:44 PM)Voluptious Wrote:
(12-08-2014, 12:15 PM)bart2233 Wrote: But the content pack is in steam workshop i dont think i can install it correctly

Did you install and download BOTH packages?

yes the both are downloaded 
I can't directly link you to it, but if you google cscheater you can find a link to a website where you can download the counter strike source content legally. Download the textures from the site and install them in your addons folder. If you don't understand, find a youtube tutorial or feel free to PM me for help mate.
Here is the download link for the original flcontent folder, install it manualy and see if that works

http://fearlessrp.net/dl/flcontent.zip

Soulripper if you are reading this: Please dont remove the manual install link so we can fix problems like this when steam workshop wont
The following 1 user Likes Voluptious's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
Thanks guys Cheese its fixed now