Banned by a missunderstanding
Your name: Scrake *<:-)

Your ban ID: 56426

Banned by: [FL:M] Raptor

Reason: Suiciding to avoid arrest, failrp

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: This is a totally missunderstanding. A cop tried to arrest me because i hit his car with mine, i don't wanted to do it its just happened by a mistake, Then he handcuffed me and told me incomprihansable words using his microphone. I didn't understanted him suddenly a car exploded near by me and i got a laggspike and i got killed by the fire. Actually i don't know why Raptor writed "failrp" in my ban reason. I just stanted there because the police pointed his gun on me. When i got killed, i had to move AFK thats why i didn't response to the admin.
The police officer that made the call told me that you've walked into the fire, meaning that you went running into it just to kill yourself and avoid arrest. And I wrote FailRP because you jumped on the fire to avoid arrest. Please explain.
(12-05-2014, 05:08 PM)Raptor Wrote: The police officer that made the call told me that you've walked into the fire, meaning that you went running into it just to kill yourself and avoid arrest. And I wrote FailRP because you jumped on the fire to avoid arrest. Please explain.

The laggspike started me running into it. My game is even crashed.
v33x [15:21:48] ZoZo (STEAM_0:1:44158691) said: /warrant 136 arrest hit police car
v33x [15:22:03] [FL:RP] Zombie (STEAM_0:1:55311065) said: /warrant 136 Arrest 5
v33x [15:23:13] Scrake *<:-) (STEAM_0:1:11122283) suicided

Those are the logs from 33x I highly doubt that lag would actaully cause you to walk in to a place of fire and kill yourself.
Many times my gmod laggs and when it does it automaticly moves my character and i can't stop. mostly Straight and Left. but this isn't my fault.
I just wonder how does a lag spike make you move? Never heard abaout that before really weird if you ask me..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
probably my keyboard stucked when i moved then the laggspike comes. my last memory was im standing infront of a cop point a gun at me. then the laggspike come and i was in the fire.
Lag isn't a good excuse.

IF you have something other than that, please explain. Other than that, I don't see why this ban should be removed.
After further discussion with raptor and no response from the player I have chosen to deny this request.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!