DCas [Beflok]
Code:
[b]Your name:[/b] (Steam friends name)D, Castiel STEAM_0:1:46846699

[b]Your ban ID:[/b] (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 56504

[b]Banned by:[/b] (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)[FL] Beflok

[b]Reason:[/b] (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)basing w/ bmd as core and lyed to admin several times, you know better, 13 bans take a break, last chance

[b]Involved:[/b] (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)Sakio

[b]Why we should unban you:[/b] (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I totaly agree with the ban but i was hoping for alittle slack as later i told you i was basing with a bmd even though you kinda had to force it out of me.
Server was pretty empty. Also all of my bans your very old by a few years and theres no way to earn your bans away like rp points get taken away and you have the option to use them and to beable to remove more bans you need more rp points. or something. I'v had a shitty week and need some fearless time and i even got VIP.
Even if i don't get unbanned thank you for at-least reading my appeal. In my professional point of view i would say no straight off because i have been staff on other servers and would normaly just accept the ban but its for 3 or so months. I also have quiet a few of bans from threw the years. The person i was basing with is new to fearless and i was showing him the ropes of basing and how to put your weed pots ect ect.

Again thank you for reading and hearing me out.
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

[Image: QhUSrD0.png]
I honestly feel I was pretty lenient given the charges and your history. I feel like you would have gotten banned for a much longer time if it was almost any other admin. You have a ton of hours if you would have just told me the truth right away I would have just blacklisted you. You lied to me twice by the way.

At first you said the BMD's are just holding my pots.
Then you said they bought your contra off you.
I am happy you came clean but all of this would have been avoided if you didnt lie.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
I agree but the reason i did it is because i have like 12 bans and didnt want me next to be a perm. I totaly agree with you though. I will also remember that about the blacklisting part and such. You just have no idea what that staff member will do if you come clean.
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

[Image: QhUSrD0.png]
If I was Beflok, Castiel then I would have permed you, straight up.

Lying to a staff-member is not acceptable, and doing so shows how little respect you have for the community, the rules and the administrators.

I honestly find your punishment mild, so I personally don't see why your ban should be reduced/removed.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I agree with enzyme. I always try and find hope in everyone that someday they can follow the rules 100% of the time so this is a last chance scenario sir.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!