Unjust Blacklist
Your name: Jawyth

Your blacklist ID: 43712

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16029545

Reason: 'Massive' RDM

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Monev (venom)

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: This is also about the 3 roleplay points he took away from this as well. I killed a total of 3-4 people in this raid on the police station since the president was gassing my comrades in crime and also gassing is breaking an amendment (and since this is based off of US govt) cruel punishment. here are the screenshots (the 2 kills are from cop shootouts for illegal weaponry). MOnev then completely ignored me in game when I tried to confront him about it.

here are some screenshots for your hearts desire to see the 3 rp points taken away and also the blacklist & my kill count

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=352497443

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=352497778
The president took away that gassing law WELL before you raided because we told him about it. A couple minutes later you decided to raid in which you killed the president and 4 other people. That's something that isn't tolerated and not allowed. You should have known that and I didn't feel you deserved those RP points due to this conduct as you've been minging in general lately and that's not what we want to see from someone with 4 RP points. You're just on here to break rules and that's it.
Hello, I was the moderator who had confronted the president about the gassing, I informed him that gassing for the roleplay reasons he had presented was rather uncanny, and asked
that next time he request staff permission before using the gas chamber to the extend he had.

Afterward he immdiantly made a broadcast about the gas chamber, citing it would no longer be used, after this the president was, to my knowledge raided by you.
hence the 'Random Raid' and 'RDM' reasons, I would like to see if the president could post here and inform us whether he had any other Dictator laws that could have been used
as a raid reason.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(12-07-2014, 06:24 AM)Venom Wrote: The president took away that gassing law WELL before you raided because we told him about it. A couple minutes later you decided to raid in which you killed the president and 4 other people. That's something that isn't tolerated and not allowed. You should have known that and I didn't feel you deserved those RP points due to this conduct as you've been minging in general lately and that's not what we want to see from someone with 4 RP points. You're just on here to break rules and that's it.

Well before = <5 minutes?
Regardless of that, he still gassed people which is breaking an amendment and obviously would cause riots/assasination attempts. 

If somebody in real life was a horrible fuckin person (lets take hitler for example) and he just stopped all of the gassing and shit people would still be in an outrage and kill that guy.

Minging lately? The only other time I logged onto the server was a couple days ago to do a chopshopRP with logan and adam, but they are the ones minging not myself. 

I did not kill 4 other people, I killed an SRU, the SRU sergeant, President (AutoRapizdz or something like that) and then I also killed a police officer.
Thats a total of 4 kills, and the president was in the act of gassing which caused my RP character to have even more of an outrage and flat out kill him.

(this post applys to laurenz as well, as they are basically the same arguement.)
I'll lower the blacklist a little bit.