Unban Xyltexz
Your name: [RollOut]DroolZ

Your ban ID: 36133

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: Basing on the main street, RDM, not taking the situation seriously, prior ban related to aggression, # of priors

Involved: Me, Doomdude, a fireman, and the guy i was basing with

Why we should unban you: It was the first time on the new map and i had no idea whatsoever that i was not allowed to base where i based at that time. And the fact that the admin didn't think that i was serious makes me a little bit annoyed since i was infact quite serious, but it seemed like he didn't want to listen to what i had to say. And the "RDM" part is quite silly aswell because what actually happened is that a fireman used his axe to break into my home and after i told him to go out he refused. After that i pulled up my gun and told him to leave but he still refused to leave and "attacked" me with his axe so i shot him. The worst part of this is that i got perma banned for what i did which seems very unfair. It has been 1 over year now.
So, if the ban was unfair, why did you wait so long to post an unban request?
(12-07-2014, 04:54 PM)DoomDude1 Wrote: So, if the ban was unfair, why did you wait so long to post an unban request?

Since all of my friends got banned for "multiple accounting" while we were at a lan party, I reallly had no reason to play FL.
So, if a fireman entered your apartment and broke FearRP, you should have called me, since it's against the rules.

Now, I don't put ban reasons for my own amusement, so you probably did one (or more) of the following:
- refused to listen to me
- refused to reply
- backtalked
- tried to walk away
- similar

Also, it was your 4th ban related to aggression and 10th in total. I see no reason to unban you.
(12-09-2014, 12:02 AM)DoomDude1 Wrote: So, if a fireman entered your apartment and broke FearRP, you should have called me, since it's against the rules.

Now, I don't put ban reasons for my own amusement, so you probably did one (or more) of the following:
- refused to listen to me
- refused to reply
- backtalked
- tried to walk away
- similar

Also, it was your 4th ban related to aggression and 10th in total. I see no reason to unban you.

Yes, I know that I should've called you to take care of the fireman. But I thought that after I got rid of the fireman he would not cause me anymore trouble because I thought it wasn't such of a big deal. But after I killed him he called you out and said that I "rdm'd" him even though I was just defending my base. And by calling you out on me it made me look like a bad guy since i wasn't aware that I was basing somewhere I wasn't supposed to. And on the topic of my prior bans, I was only a kid back then throwing tantrums over nothing. I have grown up since then and I have definitely learned my lesson since my last ban. You could possibly look at this as a "probation" and if I show any signs of agressive RP over no valid reason you can re-ban me.
Okay, I'll unban you under the following:

- Any rule broken whatsoever is reinstatement of a permanent ban, this time you'll be gone for good
- 240 hour weapon blacklist
(12-09-2014, 10:21 PM)DoomDude1 Wrote: Okay, I'll unban you under the following:

- Any rule broken whatsoever is reinstatement of a permanent ban, this time you'll be gone for good
- 240 hour weapon blacklist

That seems fair. Thank you
Approved.