UnBan Request (Ima Newby)
Account Name:Ter0revil

My ID:2979

Why Should We Unban You: I think you should unban me because i got banned on the day i joined the server when i was unaware what RP ment until the last minute when i got told by faustie that it ment roleplay, all the time i was playing on the server i was arrested about 5 times and thrown in prison, but most of the time i was let free by another player, since the banning (2 hours ago) i have read a couple sights on roleplay rules, your probebly wondering why i killed the president, they said that they would pay me $1000 (i dont know what the acctul money is called) and if i didnt they would kill me repeatedly, i dont remember the player names (fully) but if you unban me i promise something like this will never happen again.

P.S Im also willing to do community serviceAngel (I Didnt know where to post this?)
Why are so many people making an unban request when they are banned for a perfect reason...

Are you going to drive a car if you don't know how the brakes work? Nope. But why do you join a RP server if you don't know what RP is? You could've read the rules, FAQ and the guide first, and then carefully start playing.

You already wrote what you did wrong in your post: being hitman.

And no we are not interested in you as community service.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(08-31-2011, 09:58 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Why are so many people making an unban request when they are banned for a perfect reason...

Are you going to drive a car if you don't know how the brakes work? Nope. But why do you join a RP server if you don't know what RP is? You could've read the rules, FAQ and the guide first, and then carefully start playing.

You already wrote what you did wrong in your post: being hitman.

And no we are not interested in you as community service.
But i didnt know what a rp was i thought it was just a logo or something to have at the end of the server name, and i can think of lots of other ways why you would kill the president (For Changing rules) I heard he said that the rebels could come back in,ive only been playing Gmod for a day but i think they must be pretty bad, and if ur still unwilling to ban me can u atleast make the date shorter, i get these "Craves" all the time to play your server but i cant.

Take your time off to learn to RP, otherwise your stay on our server might permanently end one day.