Unban Request
Your name: Hansel

Your ban ID: 56388

Banned by: [FL] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason: Double accounting

Involved: Valor

Why we should unban you: My old account got a steam community ban, not fearless community ban. I cannot play on any server with the account or do anything with it in garry's mod, except play single player. So i really don't see that it's double accounting, if i am not even able to use the account. Reason i got accused of double accounting is that i told Valor that i got a community ban which he accused that i have a Fearless Community ban , meaning that i am double accounting. But it's misunderstanding. If it's steam community but not fearless community ban. Does it really count as double accounting, i think not.
So, seeing as you would use a second account to connect to Fearless you contacted a staff member to avoid any confusion?
(12-04-2014, 04:57 PM)DoomDude1 Wrote: So, seeing as you would use a second account to connect to Fearless you contacted a staff member to avoid any confusion?

We were arguing, and he accused me of not knowing what i am doing so i told him that i've played for long time and i know what i'm doing. He said that i have a low amount of hours so no. I told him that i got a community ban and not thinking of saying what kind of community ban.
Youre still double-Accounting, though i agree its a misunderstanding. I hope the staff can see that. - Valor
(12-04-2014, 09:46 PM)Retro Wrote: Youre still double-Accounting, though i agree its a misunderstanding. I hope the staff can see that. - Valor

Is it really double-accounting , if i am not able to use the steam account itself and am forced to use the one i can.
It is still double-accounting, as you are using two different accounts on the server.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
(12-13-2014, 04:26 AM)SirCrow Wrote: It is still double-accounting, as you are using two different accounts on the server.

I'm not tho. I am not able to use the account to play any game
The Terms and conditions state- " You may not use multiple accounts for any reasons, including masking your identity, gaining an advantage over other users in the Services or circumventing suspensions or other disciplinary measures."
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Alrighty then. Well was good knowing you fearless then, guess ill see you in year 2039 when my other steam account gets unsuspended from steam community ban. But then again i guess i can't play fearless in 2039 aswell then since i already used another account. Ah well...Thx. Close the post.
Denied.