-Bans: 0
-Blacklists: 0
-When did you join the community: 2015
-Donator (yes/no): Yes

[Image: Ykqvo8Yc_CNSulQhqR7oD577IVBWSNXUcVpqFJSs...02GWlwNwFC]
* A letter is delivered to the Camorro Family. You open it up and it says *

IC Information:
-Name: Andreas Sekoni
-Information about yourself: Grown up in the Slum of Evo City. Calm, mature and chilled. Quick thinking, Black hair, blue eyes
-Picture of yourself (optional):

Spoiler :
[Image: 467C6D652CC3C16E04784E26DE775C914F4D0450]

-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Member
-Why do you wish to join the family: : I wish to join the family because I wish to put my skills to good use and the family looks organised, and well managed.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: Negative
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: I will work hard and do anything I can.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Affirmative.
(03-18-2018, 01:03 AM)[FL:RP] Druggo Wrote: -snip-

The family has decided to decline your application and refuse to interact with you in any way shape or form. This is due to your despicable behavior when insulting and bullying disabled people within Evo-City. You will get whats coming to you...

[Image: IhvgjRb.jpg]
The following 12 users Like Jan's post:
  • Grape, Panda, LordOfMemory, don, Captain Barry, General Rickets, Envy, JackZ, Random, Baskingner, Dragnort_, DVN
[Image: SBvtjSe.png?1]
OOC Information:
-Steam name:Aspire
-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200223448
-RP Points: 1
-Hours: 404
-Bans: 3
-Blacklists: 12
-When did you join the community: September 2017 ish
-Donator yes
IC Information:
-Name: Paul Capone
-Information about yourself:
4th generation Capone Family.
My character is a descendant of Al Capone.
The Capone family was more modern and business orientated. My character was the second in command, the younger of two brothers, Simon and Paul, until the family was betrayed and massacred. I am highly aggressive, highly volatile, I gamble an extreme amount and love the thrill of drinking the blood of my enemies. But I love money more.
-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Member
-Why do you wish to join the family: All of my family apart from my brother were executed in front of me, I have no home. I have respected your family for many years, I would love to marry into the Camorro family.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: Capone use to run this city, until maggots infested our organisation, do you mock me with this question? Do you mock my family?
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: I would do anything you asked of me, consider thy enemies already dead.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Do you mock my family? We built our family on honour, we are loyal to the end, we trusted one wrong person and it was our downfall.
The following 2 users Like Aspire's post:
  • sebasti161, Eclipze
OOC Information:
Steam name: [FL:RP] Santaliz
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:47571270
RP Points: 4
Hours: 525~
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 0
When did you join the community: 2012/2013
Donator: Yes

[Image: CzQ2tpq.png]

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
The following 5 users Like Santaliz's post:
  • Captain Barry, JackZ, General Rickets, Dragnort_, Eclipze
[Image: SBvtjSe.png?1]

OOC Information:
-Steam name: Willem de Walrus
-SteamID: STEAM_0:0:120278589
-RP Points: 17
-Hours: 1278
-Bans: 5
-Blacklists: 5
-When did you join the community: November 2015
-Donator (yes/no): Yes 
IC Information:
-Name: Barry 'Walrus' Escobar
-Information about yourself: 
Barry was born in The Netherlands, in a small country town. He grew up on a little farm his father owned. He lives there in peace, for over 15 years. Untill one day his father came up to him, so introduce him to some new 'toys'. His father took him to the shed he was not allowed to get in, ever. In his 15 years, he havent been in that shed, but now was the time. Barry was really excited, because new toys are always great. The key of the shed was hidden, but for reasons. The moments his father opend the shed, his mouth fell open. A shed, full of weapons, ammo and all types of equipemt someone needs to fight a full war... All by himself. From that day, his father taught him how to shoot. He practiced day im, day out, to master all the guns. One day, he heard a gun shot from the house. He went to check it out, with and galil on his back, just to be sure. He saw his father in the living room. Dead. One bullet between hs eyes. Instant kill. He was shot, but by who??? With his gun pulled, he searched the house. Noone to be found. Untill he went upstairs, and looked out of the window. He saw someone running away. He was quite far away, but Barry didnt hastitate. He aimed the galil, took a deep breath, and fired. Not a full clip, not half an clip... Only one bullet. In the back of his head. An instant kill, just like his father. From that day on, Barry kept fighting crime. He always teamed up with the police. He didnt join the police force, because he wanted to keep his own weapons. He always loved to fight crime aside the goverment. Untill one day he got backfired by some cops. They made him go to the back alley of slums. Than one cop shot him coldblooded. He felt the blood comming from his stomach. Pain, a huge pain. The feeling of being unable to breath. 2 man with galils came from a house, and shot down the cops one by one. They quickly took him inside, and cured his wounds. It took Barry a month to fully recover from his injuries. From that day, those guys where his best friends. They did everything together. Grow weed, money printing everything. They even raided the goverent sometimes, because there was yet another dictator. They became the most feared criminals in Evo City. 

One day, while they were getting raided by the police, he came eye in eye with the cop that shot him.

Barry took the cop inside, and took all his weapons. He asked if he still has the same pistol as back in the day, and yes, he still had the same gun.

Barry grabbed the gun, shot him the cop in the stomach, and left him bleeding. It lasted around 5 minutes untill the cop died from bleeding out. 
After that he kept living the same life everyday. Making money, growing weed, getting high everything. Now, at the age of 87, he is still doing the same thing. Only thing is he cant run that fast anymore, but his aim is still on point. People on the streets sometimes try to rob him. They end up with $5 and a bullet in their head.

-Picture of yourself (optional):

-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect):

-Why do you wish to join the family:
The godfather of your family is an old friend of mine. I'd like to come in contact with him again, and with all the people around

-Do you have any experience within our businesses:
Yes

-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you:
Everything you ask me.

-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most:
Yes

The following 10 users Like Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Grape, General Rickets, Random, Wolven, JackZ, Panda, Captain Barry, dev, L Y N C H Y, Envy
I formally withdraw my application.
The following 1 user Likes Aspire's post:
  • sebasti161
[Image: dyNWv2P.jpg]
The following 9 users Like Jan's post:
  • General Rickets, Iraqi Eagle, Envy, LordOfMemory, Willem de Walrus, Panda, Santaliz, Grape, Captain Barry
Welcome gentlemen, as for the rest of the outstanding interviews. We will meet with you soon.

The following 2 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Santaliz, Willem de Walrus