[Unofficial] The Camorro Family
* A letter is pushed into the Camorro Villa's letterbox and lays on the doormat idol. *

Dear Family,

In this time of great sacrifice and tension, I declare our spirits the victor; non fragile and everlasting. Those who attempted to destroy them perished, and unfortunately this included members of our own microcosm, of which will be forever satan's angels; traitors.

The brotherhood was really no 'illuzion'; it was the most real emotion I have ever felt aside from success and pride. But I declare I am retracting myself from this settlement. My presence is required elsewhere and my complete attention cannot be diverted concretely within two avenues.

The everlasting mark of the Camorro scar and the healed wound on my right hand will stay constant in my mind forever, and I will continue to wear the Camorro name proudly as an undisputable symbol of excellence.

Kind Regards,
The following 5 users Like Link's post:
  • Eclipze, Floodify, Jonas, Mist, Ratatoskrr
The following 6 users Like Jan's post:
  • Eeee394, Eclipze, Envy, NightHawkd, Ratatoskrr, Marvin
[Image: SBvtjSe.png?1]
OOC Information:
-Steam name: ☣ [FL:RP] Marvin ☣
-SteamID: STEAM_0:0:36128059
-RP Points: 12
-Hours: 1148
-Bans: 1
-Blacklists: 2 (PTE)
-When did you join the community: 2014
-Donator (yes/no): Yes
IC Information:
-Name: Salvatore 'Toto' D'aquila
-Information about yourself: 24 / Energetic / Med building / Business man

-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Member
-Why do you wish to join the family: I want to feel safe, and know that I have people with me that are as loyal as I am. I follow orders without asking a question. and will love to make some business with people
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: No. I'm not familiar with the life of a mafia. But i will not ask questions, and I do not make you disappointed

-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: Loyalty, number 1 priority. Being able to help the family stay as one. and making money to live the life that we all dream about!
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Yes. Family is the most important thing. I would throw everything I was doing for Family

Kind Regards
[FL:RP] Marvin
The following 1 user Likes Marvin's post:
  • Eeee394
Dear citizens of Evocity,

After years of construction, several setbacks and several groups within Evocity trying to stop the construction I  am proud to announce that Villa Camorro is finally finished, words can not explain how proud I am, I'd like to thank all the people that worked on the construction but mainly the head of the construction workers Tommy Camorro, this would not have been possible without him.

For business meetings and requests please visit us at Villa Camorro:

An overview of the entire villa and its surroundings:

Thank you for reading, I will hopefully meet you at our new villa.

Regards,
Jan Camorro

OOC Information:
-Steam name: PhantomSolaris
-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57379901
-RP Points: 0
-Hours: 635
-Bans: 1
-Blacklists: 11 - Most recent was PTE, unsure how long ago
-When did you join the community: 21/01/16
IC Information:
-Name: Joshua 'Phantom' Jones
-Information about yourself: After living with his grandparents till the age of 19, they grew tired of sheltering me and I was kicked out on to the streets for not bringing in any income. I was lost...wandering the streets, forced to beg and scavenge for food, water, anything I could get. I clawed my way through four months, trying desperately to survive. Then...it stopped, the begging no longer worked and nothing edible could be found, I was forced to sit in a corner at the arse end of the town and wait to die. It would've been the end for me hadn't Vinnie showed up with that smug ass grin on his face. 

Three years later and here I am...not much has changed however I do have a roof over my head now and get a decent meal most of the time, depending on how much stuff I deliver to Vinnie and how valuable it is. By stuff, I'm referring to stolen goods, burglary was the way forward for me. Screw pickpocketing, way too risky in broad daylight. I made my way in life doing this until eventually Vinnie sat me down and told me about this Camorro family, saying he heard good things about 'em and that they take care of their own. 

EvoCity was only a train ride away and I'd be damned if I was gonna steal people's junk just so I could get a stale sandwich and a leaky house for the rest of my life. It was an opportunity I decided not to ignore, I saved up all the cash I could get and travelled to EvoCity in search of the Camorro family knowing full well that if this didn't work out...I'd be stuck in a city with nothing...back to square one and this time Vinnie wouldn't be there to drag me out.
-Picture of yourself (optional):
-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Member
-Why do you wish to join the family: I've lost everything, friends, family, my home. At the moment I have nothing to lose and everything to gain, the Camorro family is a chance to finally belong somewhere and no longer have to worry about being alone and forgotten. 
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: No.
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: Anything it takes, I'm used to taking orders now and to be welcomed within the family would be great.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Yes, I would gladly lay down my life to protect anyone within the family as repayment for their hospitality.
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXMaDZt84dYDmnHIR99g6...USCYbv7LiJ]
*A package arrives at Camorro Villas, I contains an application form, a short letter and a box of chocolates*

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSs4DtPbUjeNlJv8oo9STe...qNw1TkjEao]
The letter reads:

Spoiler :

Dear Camorro Family,
I have seen you in action I would like to join you.
I have included my application below, also a box of chocolates
as a gift, at the moment it is all I can afford, it's the thought
that counts right?

Regards,
-Jamie Hyneman

Application Form

Spoiler :
OOC Information:
-Steam name: [FL:RP] ELAD
-SteamID: STEAM_0:0:108821555
-RP Points: 1
-Hours: 141
-Bans: 0
-Blacklists: 1
-When did you join the community: September 2016
IC Information:
-Name: Jamie 'ELAD' Hyneman

-Information about yourself: (ingame): Background Story: I grew up in a military boarding school as my rich parents were always traveling, so I was well disciplined. I then joined RAF Hendon Training Center. The UKs leading RAF university, where I studied Aviation, Human Resources, and Computer Science. At the end of my courses I achieved a PHD in Aviation and Computer Science and a Masters Degree in Human Resources. Now I flew to EvoCity to start a new life. But this is when my time fell, I had not gotten any way of communicating with my parents, so the plan of them sending over money was gone, so I was left with nothing apart from the 10,000$ I had on me and my qualifications. I needed work. 
One day I was wondering the streets now employed as a Strategic Response Officer, but I was rushed by this group of people who were armed to the teeth with weapons, I was shocked at how powerful they were, a nearby homeless person said, ' Thats the Camorro  Family, now I wait keenly.

Picture of yourself (optional): -In the Process of being shot-
-Why do you wish to join the family: I would like to be taught how to survive in the world, apart of a family.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: Previous member of the Corleone Family
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: I would provide you with the loyalty and discipline of a million souls.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: I will

[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
The following 1 user Likes ELAD's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
^RPelement will be added when I get home from school.  Done
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Dear Citizens of Evocity,

Recently The Camorro Family had a meeting with The President of Evocity. The meeting went extremly succesful, and The Camorro family is now ready to regain power in Evocity.  The meeting took place in the newly build "Villa Camorro". The President was invited for dinner and a lot of topics were discussed during the meeting. Citizens of Evocity, we're looking foward to help Evocity becoming a better place to live. Prepare yourself, change is coming.

This Photograph was taken during the dinner at the meeting:

The following 6 users Like Eeee394's post:
  • Jan, Envy, Marvin, Eclipze, ELAD, Jonas
OOC Information:
-Steam name:[FL:RP] KimmyPanda
-SteamID:STEAM_0:0:134281296
-RP Points: 16
-Hours:734
-Bans: 0
-Blacklists:0
-When did you join the community: About a year ago!
-Donator (yes/no):Yes
IC Information:
-Name: Kimmy Redwood
-Information about yourself: My name is Kimmy 'Kim' Redwood. I'm a short brown haired female with a good mentality towards certain things. Females within this branch may be looked down upon, but I am a female that will prove my worth. I am not afraid to do what's needed, and I'm certainly not afraid of using my intellect to do things. I am cunning and sly in my ways, with quite a bit of manipulation skills that can be added into that great mix. But these are mere words, if you wish to find out more about me I'm sure we can arrange a meeting.
-Picture of yourself (optional):/
-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect):Member
-Why do you wish to join the family: I know I'll be able to contribute a lot to the family.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: Yes
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: I am eager to help out of needs be. I'm an intellectual person, willing to use my brains in order to help the family. I am a researcher in the field of biology, I'm sure I can use my 'hobby' for the good of the family. If you need more information, please do contact me.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Of course, else I wouldn't apply.
The following 4 users Like Kimpow's post:
  • Marvin, Envy, Janzo 火, Lesanka

OOC Information:

-Steam name: Antonio

-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54422901

-RP Points: 0

-Hours: 116

-Bans: 0

-Blacklists: 1

-When did you join the community: 12/2/2013

IC Information:

-Name: Lil Pablo 

-Information about yourself: I grew up in a small town in Greece. My family was the richest in town, we practically run the place, we had influence in all aspects of the town, We was feared but loved, we provided the town with funding to build new homes, repair infrastructure and root out corruption from the local government, But also was always prepared when we was challenged. At the age of 18 my fa
ther shown me to the inner family circle, this is where all decisions where made, my father was preparing me to lead someday, but in the summer of July 1993 at my sisters wedding, my father and sister was murdered and I was framed for thier murders, suddenly I was on my own, with the whole town against me, including my family, all I could do was escape, so I fled and 20 years later her I am in Evo City.

-Why do you wish to join the family: For purpose, duty and honor.

-Do you have any experience within our businesses: Sort of

-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: I believe family and duty is the highest honor and would do my duty to protect my family in every way possible.

-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: If I was apart of this respected family it would be my duty to do everything I can to preserve it, especially in its most desperate of times.
The following 1 user Likes Antonio's post:
  • Envy