Unban request on MrGorzia53
Your name: MrGorzia53

Your ban ID: 56346

Banned by: [FL] Doctor_Enzyme

Reason: Random Raiding Teammates

Involved: RedHand, Rambo1111? and jngdjfr ( dunno his name xD )

Why we should unban you: I called the police for a black windows on a Villas, with gates opened and the garden's door too. After 2 minutes, I got an answer from from Enzyme: Why can't do anything for suspiciousness. So, I called him back, but he didn't answer. After 2 minutes, I resquested back the police and I said: I take care then, but any other answers after 2 minutes. So, I tried the keypad on the Mailbox, and it was no code ( As I was knowing at that time ) , so I went in, and I opened the door, who it was unlocked, like all the other doors in the house, so when I got in the last room I went in, I saw a tons of contrabands ! 5 Drug Labs, 2 Printers. So I took out my USP.45, and I destroyed it all. When I went out of the house to go away, it was the Police Sergeant, Mr. RedHand. He arrested me for "Getting a gun out". After I get released from the jails, I saw in OOC mr. Rambo typing; Why I have a Search Warrant ? Red answered him " Contra In your house". So I PMed Rambo tolding him that it was me who destroyed the contra. on his house, ( Actually I was banned from the OOC ). So, I came back in town, try to found him to give him back the money of the contra., I was knowing that I broke the rules when I saw him Corleones. At that time, Enzyme TPed me, Rambo had talk, I get banned 2 days. 

The thing is that I tried to bought back my fault, but I didn't have the time to.

EDIT: Enzyme, I know that " The Rules are the rules" , but maybe have a little more "comprehension" on player, and maybe know more their story ? 

Little suggestion like that.. 
It's your responsibility to know if you're raiding fellow corleones or not.
The biggest hint was given when you got accepted when you pressed OK on the keypad (Team access).
You attempted to breach a property which didn't belong to you, nor did you have any valid RP reason to attempt to break into this property.

I've reduced your ban down to one day, but the ban will remain on your record as you did break the rules and this was no one elses fault but yours.

Anything else to add to your case, Gorzia?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Nah, it's ok, I'm happy to see that for the first time you explain to me .. Smile Previous times, you were always saying, no, refusing it, blablabla...

Thanks for that reply Smile
Ban explained properly.

Closed and denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator