Gmod crashes when loading FL:RP?
Hello Fearless RP users,

I want to play on the server, but everytime I join, it stops at the end of mounting add ons for a good minute or two, while my ram is spiking low, and sometimes starts "Sending Client Info" and only needs one to two more bars, and then Garrysmod shuts down and says "HL2 has stopped working" It happens on your server (v2d), and I have downloaded the map and content package. I was able to play yesterday after upgrading my RAM from 4 GB to 8GB, but when I got home today I have been unable to join.

I also got CSS, HL2, Episode 1 and Episode 2... I have tried removing other add ons, and checking the integrity of the game.

Current Computer Specs:

Model: iMac
Processor: 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory: 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4670 256 MB
Software: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5

Any suggestions?

Thank you for reading this, and have a fantastic day!
Feel free to ask.
-Zachary
May be update to OS X Yosemitie, and you can replie me back and tell me if it worked or not
Mexico is not safe
Well, you can try joining a single player game before you join, that has helped people who have had this problem. Worst case scenario is that you have to reinstall Gmod. There may be some other fixes (like Mike's) but i don't have a Mac so I wouldn't know.
From the past few days, I've noticed I can log in for 1-3 times after I get home from school. But after I try to join again after those times, it won't let me join, it'll crash. I'm starting to wonder that my computer can only handle Gmod for a certain amount of time.

Although, I do have 8 gigs of ram and it doesn't make sense.
And I've got this problem