Report: Nevy
Name of player: envy

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:18452963

Time in GMT: 10:30 AM

Server: v33x

Summary: Ok his a rebel With an expensive car.

Evidence:  [Image: UGOwLkY.jpg]

[Image: AKF8J6v.jpg]

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:90691392&b=13]
There is no proof he is actually driving the vehicle only that it is spawned. He could have changed job forgetting about the vehicle.

Nevy I'd like you to comment.

(12-01-2014, 03:59 PM)General Rickets Wrote: There is no proof he is actually driving the vehicle only that it is spawned. He could have changed job forgetting about the vehicle.

Nevy I'd like you to comment.

Yeah so to explain the situation, there was about 5 people on the server. 

Me and beflok were on the server just building random things and I decided that I was going to go build something around the rebel spawn area so I had gone and parked my car down that way and switched jobs, where I started to build. I never drove my vehicle once, as it remained in that spot for the whole time that I had been a rebel.

While I had been building, this user Suhail had sped around the corner in his Transit at full speed, running the stop sign, and CDMed me. His first reaction was to go over OOC and say, "Nice job Rebel", where I started to argue with him in OOC how it had actually been his fault. His response was that I was in the road, which chat logs can show, and that is not a valid reason to run me over. 

After this argument, I thought he was going to stop being obnoxious. He kept driving past me full speed in his Transit just for fun and he came speeding back towards me one time and drove into my build causing him to crash and die (Though his vehicle did not explode, he died from losing HP). He blamed this on me apparently building a prop in the road, which I have proof that I did not.

After this, I straight up told him that if he kept his annoying things up, I was going to post a BR. He responded by saying that HE was going to post a BR on me for apparently building that prop that caused him to die in the vehicle. At this point, I was REALLY pissed off. I started to record a demo because of this. Demo does show him violating NLR to retrieve his vehicle that was left behind at my build when he crashed. 

He came back a few times, parking his vehicle and getting out and just watching me. Probably looking for anything to add on his Ban Request because he thinks it is cool to make someone else look bad. I told him to go away and he started to tell me in OOC, "Did you know that rebels cannot drive expensive cars?". I responded to this by telling him that he would have to metagame to get that information and also that he should come back to me if he has proof that shows me driving the Volvo. (Which he never did get, because I never once drove it since I was simply at that location to build.)

Here is the thing I had been working on - ( A decoration dupe for Rebels to place down )

Here is Suhails Transit when it crashed into my build claiming he hit something that I put in the road?

Here is Suhail violating NLR to retrieve his Transit (take a look at my Hours and minutes to verify this)

If you'd like to download the demo and see what I mean, I uploaded it here.

In conclusion,

I was CDM'ed by Suhail, he broke NLR to get his vehicle, and I had never drove the Volvo because I was simply there to build at the Rebel Spawn. Sorry if this really offended you that I had it parked on the road. I told him OOC'ly that I had been there building and that was all. Beflok can verify that, logs can verify that and so can clan radio logs that show me talking about my build with Beflok.
Denied.

NLR ban will be put in place.