Blacklist
Blacklist ID: 43178
Name: Bostonian Robin
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:6145949
Blacklist Reason: BRA (55087) - RDM
Member who Blacklisted Me: [FL] General Rickets
Why I Should be Unblacklisted: First of all I did not RDM, I defended myself and two others against the cops when they raided me for having stolen vehicles (We had a chop shop). Second, no one else who was with me was blacklisted. Thirdly, I was blacklisted when I was banned for breaking NLR because my timer was broken which was confirmed as a glitch by [FL] Venom. My server ban of 24 hours was unrelated and didn't mention anything about RDM, I have no idea where this "RDM" came from.
Defending yourself from an unarmed cop?

Are you talking about the car robbery or when the cops raided?
Because we didn't think the cop in the countryside was unarmed.
I still don't see the point in blacklisting me without warning we were killing you for the car. You were running so we shot. We didn't want you to report to the police. Wouldn't that be the most realistic?
I'm talking about the video which someone reported you with. You are not warned when there is a ban request as it is issued via the website not ingane. And don't lie to me the cop is obviously not wielding a weapon crouched as though he is surrendering yet you still kill him.

I killed him because he was attempting to run when I looked away for a second, and we were worried that he would report to the police; clearly we were timid. He also was breaking FearRP by not listening and attempting to run.
The cop was not running at all.

When I pointed my gun at him he started to move and continued while I was shooting.