Blacklist unfair.
Your name: vFuryeX

Your blacklist ID: 42881

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:80405332

Reason:Stealing a car for an invalid reason in a public area.

Staff member who blacklisted you:[FL:M] Raptor

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
I have a valid reason to steal the car. I went to the guy and said Hey man nice car, his reply was "back the fuck off or I will blow your brains out" so I said why and he said "if you don't leave in 5 seconds your dead" so I hid behind his car and lockpick it.
And where did you do that?
Why would it make sense to steal a car from someone who's obviously angry and dangerous?

How does stealing his car solve any issue with this?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Well, in my eyes stealing his car will tell him not to mess with me and when he thought I was gone and turned away it was my chance to get it back.
You still haven't answered my question on where have you stolen that car. I have mainly blacklisted you from vehicles because you've committed the crime in a public area, if you read the first two street crime rules you'd understand what I mean

1. You may only commit street crime in realistic areas (ie. The slums or the Industrial district - anywhere which is far from the government)

2. Remember - criminals do not want to get caught. Do not commit crime in plain sight or under the eyes of multiple witnesses or even police officers.

Correct me if I am wrong but I remember you stealing the car in front of the bank.
Yes it was at the bank, but the funny thing is no one else knew I was doing it until you came when you heard the car alarm .
As I said, street crime rules is mainly why I have blacklisted you from vehicles, I don't see why you should get unblacklisted.
Denied.

You went against the rules, and because no one is there doesn't mean it's okay.