Artichoke Unban Request
I know this is the third unban request but hear me out on this.

Your name: HolyMolyArtichoke

Your ban ID: 38652

Banned by: [FL:M] Freezak and then [FL] Enzyme

Reason: "MASSIVE propminging including blocking, pushing and killing, turning the server into oblivion, not here toRP" (banned by Freezak)

Involved: [FL:M] Freezak

Why we should unban you: I know that this server sticks to the given admin rules. However, it has been over a year since I've been banned and I know that you believe that people don't just change like that and you're mostly right. Most people don't change their morals, despite whatever it may be that happens to them, and that's the truth. Have I completely changed as a person, in some ways, but obviously not all. Over this past year however I have had many things happen to me in my life, I won't list them obviously because it's not related to server matters and it's personal, but what I am attempting to say here is, I have changed. I've become much more serious to RP over the year and have spent a large amount of time on servers such as DarkRP, and The Purge, where it's actually difficult to take the RP seriously because most DarkRP servers are a joke, but I've still taken them as best I can. I am the type to take RP seriously, but still make jokes along the way to make an RP experience more fun. I am in no way saying that this is what I did when I got banned. No. When I got banned, I deserved to, I had disrupted the experience of all other players on the server, and I realize that, and I realize it was in no way morally acceptable whatsoever. I know you probably are thinking I'm just saying what you want to hear and if you choose to believe that, it's your opinion I'm not going to argue on that. But what I am saying is the truth, and that's all I'll say. I have compiled lists of RP characters and locations, which you've seen on the last unban request, and those have been added to a bit since then and I take them seriously. Personally, I'm not entirely happy with my actual life, and before you jump to the conclusion I'm trying to guilt trip you, because of this incomplete happiness, I like to express myself through RP, which I have learned greatly on how to improve that and I want to show this server I have. I have made a character that lives in the V2D District of Evocity and I would like to play her out as I have compiled so far. She actually dies in 2015, and when that time I've placed comes, I'll take up the role of a separate character which is what this is. The character I played as before my ban, no longer lives in Evocity and was banished from ever returning there, and he does have a story in Evocity in 2015 which results in the death of my current character but I will play that out to myself rather than on the server, because it is destructive. Anyhow, I just wanted to say that I have taken RP very seriously and I hope that you may consider allowing me to show my new potential on your server, thank you.
This is your 4th UBR now.

You can't just re-upload it because it was denied.

Denied.

User has been issued a week forum-ban for blatantly ignoring forum-rules and admins desicions.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator