UNBAN on GamingOfficialzz
Your name:[/b] (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID: 56214

banned by: General Rickets

Reason: Dc to avoid arrest

Involved: [b][b]Baskingner[/b][/b]

Why we should unban you:

Hello admin,

First of all this started by me chasing a player who was driving a bus because he was reckless driving, this carried on all the way to the city from the pool. When we finally got to the city he decided to slam on his brakes, causes me and him unfortunately to blow up and die. This is when I got demoted by Baskinger. I then went to the nexus to ask about my demote in OOC chat. This is when I started lagging and eventually loosing connection to the server. I had later found out that my internet went down for around 10 minutes, this is when I joined back. I went to Baskinger and he told me he was going to put a ban request on me. even after countless tries to redeem myself by going to prison for the 5 minutes that he said I would need to do, he would not let me and made a ban request. I believe this is unfair because not only have I been banned for loosing my connection, he has also lied about me trying to hit him in the ban request.

[Image: TreIKvM.png]

Here you can see (high lighted in blue)
First of all I would like to point out that I was loosing connection before I was unwarranted and lost connection before I was randomly tazed
I was unwarranted by him and then he random tazed me which I did not know about during my connection loss.

Thank you for taking the time to read my ban appeal,

GamingOfficalZZ
[Image: giphy.gif]
Quote: This is when I started lagging and eventually loosing connection to the server. I had later found out that my internet went down for around 10 minutes

Notice how it says "Disconnected by User" in the console.
You claim that you started lagging before loosing connection. If this was the case then the console would say "Player lost connection".

I also find the timing very interesting, especially because you even claim that you were randomly being tazed, making me believe you DCed because you ment you were unfairly being arrested.
Keep in mind that lying in the courthouse is against the rules, and you will be punished for it.

You're currently facing your UBR being denied and having your forum-account suspended.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I recommend telling the truth as lying in the courthouse is a very serious offence which isn't taken lightly.

You disconnected by user which means you personally disconnected from the server.

Don't lie.

I request that an administrator checks the logs for this:

I was at BP when i saw you slamming into a bus. The bus was standing still and people where just entering/leaving it. You were driving at a very high speed and blatantly reckless driving as an officer, in my opinion that wasnt acceptable so i chose to demote you from the job. You then went to the nexus and requested an meeting with the president about me, he denied your request and said that you needed to talk to me instead. I reported to the nexus and explained you why i demoted you from the job. after a talk (or rant from you in my opinion) you tried to punch me multiple times, i tazered you and handcuffed you to arrest you for "assault" when you DC'ed. I made a screenshot of it, waited for a bit and posted the BR.

Now comes the interesting part.
Within 5 minutes after your DC i disconnected myself. At no point you have contacted me to explain yourself, i waited around 3 minutes to give you the chance to connect and explain yourself. Enzyme already explained your DC status ("Player disconnected" instead of "player timed out") hence why i posted a BR. you never talked to me and i most certainly never told you i was going to post a BR. You also never offered me to "take your jailtime" after this. One player contacted me trough /pm with a question as why you DC'ed (I dont remember his name), but he most certainly didnt defend you or explained your story.

You are currently lying about:
- Talking to me after your DC
- Offering to take your jailtime after reconnect (not to me at least, because i already disconnected)
- Loosing internet connection.

Here is the time this happened: 
+/- 17:35 dutch time --> +/- 16:35 server time.
I hope the reviewing administrator will check the logs to clear this all up.
(11-28-2014, 11:20 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I request that an administrator checks the logs for this:

I was at BP when i saw you slamming into a bus. The bus was standing still and people where just entering/leaving it. You were driving at a very high speed and blatantly reckless driving as an officer, in my opinion that wasnt acceptable so i chose to demote you from the job. You then went to the nexus and requested an meeting with the president about me, he denied your request and said that you needed to talk to me instead. I reported to the nexus and explained you why i demoted you from the job. after a talk (or rant from you in my opinion) you tried to punch me multiple times, i tazered you and handcuffed you to arrest you for "assault" when you DC'ed. I made a screenshot of it, waited for a bit and posted the BR.

Now comes the interesting part.
Within 5 minutes after your DC i disconnected myself. At no point you have contacted me to explain yourself, i waited around 3 minutes to give you the chance to connect and explain yourself. Enzyme already explained your DC status ("Player disconnected" instead of "player timed out") hence why i posted a BR. you never talked to me and i most certainly never told you i was going to post a BR. You also never offered me to "take your jailtime" after this. One player contacted me trough /pm with a question as why you DC'ed (I dont remember his name), but he most certainly didnt defend you or explained your story.

You are currently lying about:
- Talking to me after your DC
- Offering to take your jailtime after reconnect (not to me at least, because i already disconnected)
- Loosing internet connection.

Here is the time this happened: 
+/- 17:35 dutch time --> +/- 16:35 server time.
I hope the reviewing administrator will check the logs to clear this all up.
 I thought i was talking to you im pm was it not you? 
No, you have never PM'ed me after your initial DC.
Explain my points.

If you fail to do this then you'll be issued a forum ban and having your UBR denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
(11-28-2014, 08:57 PM)Enzyme Wrote:
Quote: This is when I started lagging and eventually loosing connection to the server. I had later found out that my internet went down for around 10 minutes

Notice how it says "Disconnected by User" in the console.
You claim that you started lagging before loosing connection. If this was the case then the console would say "Player lost connection".

I also find the timing very interesting, especially because you even claim that you were randomly being tazed, making me believe you DCed because you ment you were unfairly being arrested.
Keep in mind that lying in the courthouse is against the rules, and you will be punished for it.

You're currently facing your UBR being denied and having your forum-account suspended.

When i start to lose connection to any server for some reason it takes 500 seconds to auto dc so i wait about 30 seconds to dc myself which i beleave to be y the console says "Disconnected by User" i can prove this to you if i record this in outher server.

i say i was randomly tazed because i cant move when im loseing connection.

Now i know there are very strict rules on your forums and i would not try to break them.

This is the first time i have ever donated and i would not wast my money trying to dc to advied arrest,its
a five min waiting time on the jail. even arfter i rejoined i thought i was talking to the same guy who made the br on me turns out he was other guy and lieing to me.

Here is my proof that im not lieing; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm7O_h_O...3Q&index=1

GamingOfficialzz
Your "evidence" shows that you're crashing a server. There's a difference between you loosing connection and the server loosing connection.
Sincerely, Enzyme
(11-29-2014, 03:38 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Your "evidence" shows that you're crashing a server. There's a difference between you loosing connection and the server loosing connection.

i was trying to show you that i when i start loseing connection to a server it takes me 500 seconds to time out so thats y the console says dc ny player