[Download] User-Friendly Spawnlist
Thank you so much, this is lovely
This is incredibly useful! Thanks so much!
It's all appeared, however I have a slight issue:

Some folders are leading off to complete unrelated folders. For example, 'lights' had the TF2 'characters' folder, and also your 'parts' folder, which branched off into air vehicles, crates, etc...

The following 1 user Likes Safira's post:
  • GRiiM
Hmm that is weird. I would assume it is conflicting with some of your current spawn lists. You could always simply drag the spawn list category in your Q menu and place it where it is supposed to be. I will fix that issue and post a DL link when I'm out of work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Safira
Thanks mate. Much appreciated.
Hey guys, I think I fixed the problem. I moved the spawn list slots so that they do not conflict with some of the other spawn lists which apparently had been happenings to some or all of you.

New link is now up.

Also added a few categories that give you easy access to some great PHX props

*In order to avoid any bugs, please delete your current spawn list folder in your /garrysmod/garrysmod/settings. Download the one from the link and drop it in the settings folder and you should be good. But make sure to save your previous spawn list folder somewhere in case you need a backup. 
(11-29-2014, 09:42 AM)Mark-the-Mushroom Wrote: I just fixed mine from conflicting, but I'd really like to have those extra categories you added. Is there a possibility you could send a download of the new categories on their own without the categories that were in the original spawnlist? 

Sure thing, add me on steam and we can figure it out
Does this include all of that Half Life razzmatazz??
(11-29-2014, 09:54 AM)Nevy Wrote:
(11-29-2014, 09:42 AM)Mark-the-Mushroom Wrote: I just fixed mine from conflicting, but I'd really like to have those extra categories you added. Is there a possibility you could send a download of the new categories on their own without the categories that were in the original spawnlist? 

Sure thing, add me on steam and we can figure it out

Nevermind, sorted it out.
This looks real good, Nevy. I'll take a look at downloading it later! Keep it up.
Regards,
aviator