Unjustified Blacklist
Your name: Streex

Your blacklist ID:  42541

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:1:13656015[/b]

Reason: RDM

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Temar

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:  RDM? First off I logged back into the game to find out I was blacklisted without prior warning so I am not exactly sure what I am being blacklisted for. However due to the time it was issued today I can only assume it was the one and only time I fired my gun. And why did I fire my gun may you ask? Well, thats down to the fact that myself and a few other citizens were standing in the bank when two officers pulled out their shotgun/pistol and started firing it to threaten us, some stray bullets hitting a few of us myself included. They yelled at us to get out or the officer with the shotgun threatened to shoot us. As we were leaving one tried to random cuff me so I ran off and picked up my m4 rifle. I reentered the bank and killed one of the officers before trying to flee, then an SRU guy started firing at me so naturally I fired back to make my escape. Unfortunately the original guy with the shotgun came around behind me and shotgunned me to the face causing my game to freeze and crash (Don't know why this happens but whenever I play Gmod and Hidden source I sometimes crash when I die). I log on an hour later after I had some food to find out I was blacklisted. It wasn't RDM. I was retaliating against a troll cop whom thought it would be a good idea to start firing off shots in the bank with unnarmed civies.
I didn't see everything but I was there in the bank
Cops was telling you get out and you was refusing. Even so there armed....
Only when they tried to cuff you did you leave and run off
Then returned to kill them which I found an unreasonable response from an average citizen And classed it as rdm
(11-21-2014, 06:41 PM)Temar Wrote: I didn't see everything but I was there in the bank
Cops was telling you get out and you was refusing. Even so there armed....
Only when they tried to cuff you did you leave and run off
Then returned to kill them which I found an unreasonable response from an average citizen And classed it as rdm

I didn't refuse, the only thing I said was "Holy shit what the fuck put that shotgun down" and the kid started screaming bloody murder and started firing his shotgun off into the air. I already had the machine gun on me but I understand the rules regarding fear RP and I couldnt just pull a gun out on this guy who had a gun in my face so I went off and spent the right amount of time to wait before I retaliated. I think it's a completely fair response from someone whom was at the time RPing a private Contractor. Sure, I could have left if and walked away. But really? The guy threatens violence and I am not allowed to do anything about it because I am a citizen rather than a Corleone or rebel? I think thats slightly unfair with the rampant citizens running around with the criminals yet I can't retaliate.