Your Gaming F*** Ups
(09-03-2011, 04:10 PM)ethanbean Wrote: One thing I am oddly good at is CG'ing people on BFBC2 :3

I despise you,

Okay so I was playing CS:S with a few friends and I was taking cover behind a dumpster. I tried to throw a frag 'nade around the dumpster but instead it bounced off the side, bounced off the wall and landed right next to me, just in time to explode.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(09-03-2011, 04:12 PM)Storm Wrote:
(09-03-2011, 04:10 PM)ethanbean Wrote: One thing I am oddly good at is CG'ing people on BFBC2 :3

I despise you,

I second that.
What does CG'ing in BC2 mean?

On-topic: I threw an uncooked nade on Blops, then charged ahead and got killed by my own grenade.

+1 for coolness.
(09-04-2011, 12:50 AM)Luke Wrote: What does CG'ing in BC2 mean?

On-topic: I threw an uncooked nade on Blops, then charged ahead and got killed by my own grenade.

+1 for coolness.
I've done that countless times on lots of games, particularly on TFC.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Not seeing anything or anyone, and deciding to throw a nade just incase, the nade bounces of the corner so you get up and run so when you're running out some douchebag pops up where you just checked if anyone was there 5 seconds ago and shoots you in the head, and to top it of have your nade killing a team mate.
-Signature removed-
The following 1 user Likes s.J.'s post:
  • Ms. Mudpie
My biggest gaming mistake was talking to King Guami on gmod :\
The following 4 users Like Strom's post:
  • Biowulf, Ms. Mudpie, Faustie, Dylanco1
Crysis online I was flying a VTOL went as high as possible and avoided the SAMs that were trying to kill me I flew out and tried to skydive onto the prototype base I forgot the parachute and fell a few thousand metres.
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
Mine, was propbably on my early days of playing CS:S of course i was a newb, so whenever someone started running at me, i would shoot them, friend or foe! until someone AWP'ed off my face! not really funny, but ill probably remember something funny Skeptical
Totalled out 2 times in a row at the exact same spot in Need For Speed Pro Street and then another thgat ties the Pro street one was firing a RPG from cover in Stalker:Shadow of chernobyl only to find out that the rocket didnt clear the wood crate that was 2 inches in front of my face