Banned by andreas
Your name: (Steam friends name)
Meier
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
I never try to break the rules. There has never been a time when I try to purposly break the rules, I don't like rulebreakers.

I was in first person and driving backwards then 2 people just ran in the middle of the road and i guess i ran them over but I was in first person, I couldnt see them until it happened, and they just jumped out at me. I wanted to rp as a taxi driver, then this happens. Its not my fault 2 people just jump in the middle of the road. Also, I accedently ran over an admin when i was pulling in a gas station, but i couldnt control my taxi, i was trying not to run into those poles in the middle of the street then i hit him by mistake.

Trust me, if i really wanted to run over people then there would be 20 people lieing dead in the street. Please, I just want to get on and roleplay, I will go slower next time and wont drive backwards. If I get unbanned today I will read every part of the rp guide (i have already read some of it) and I will try my hardest not to run over people. Thank you.
Ban was under one day, denied.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3