Who helped you most when you first joined FL?
Definitely Burnett he helped me out when i was president for the first time on v33x (14 hours at the time lol), and was always ready to give me some advice after that so as i never really got to say it properly: Thanks!
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Doctor Internet- Gave me a great friend ship, And helped me when I need it.
Raptor- Answered any questions I asked.
Bunny - Still waiting' on that $2,000,000. m8.- Showed me around the server, gave me tips and pointers.

Am still a newbie. Almost 200 Hours. c:
The following 1 user Likes Vector's post:
  • Nyander
I dont realy remember names it was SRU Sergent i think "soap mc tavish" or sometging like that and Don Corleone on V2d they teached me most basics and how rp and gave fishing rod but no one told me how to use it Sad . Any ways thanks Soap and corleone guy.
Oh dear God, I was saved from the grasp of perma at around 300 hours by my belgium babe Shadow.
The following 2 users Like Smex's post:
  • Nacreas, General Rickets
I joined the server which my old friend showed me and played with him for around 10 hours, after that I played alone until I met GangsterOrangeCheese (Got my name there: GangsterPearCheese), we made a group and had fun and still do! But since Orange is busy lately I play alone or find some people on the server and join in (Usually as CopRP).
I met a lot of great people on fearless and I don't regret a single hour put into this server.
Cheese
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
Soulripper was on the server 24/7 back when I joined, and he was extremely helpful towards anyone willing to listen to him. Other than that I'd probably say Killjoy for his authority and teaching me how to approach other players, general RP and so on.
When I joined I was fresh out of DarkRP. 

It was just me at first, minging learning more about the game-mode. 
I tended to be a lone wolf at the time, didn't really meet a lot of people in the beginning.

As soon as I realized that the server was pretty fun I just got a bunch of my DarkRP friends to come join
(NightShade, Sir Crow, ShanKspeare, Shipment of Lol, and a couple others). Don't think I would've stayed on the server if my friends didn't come share the experience! I mostly stuck around with my posse and we had a bunch of good times. They all eventually left though (Crow disappeared off the planet for a year or so, thought he died) and I was out and about by myself again. 

I did find a couple of players that I admired and that helped me out one way or another.
  • BlackDog - Long story short, gave me my first RP Point for getting shot in the head with a deagle
  • Beflok - Amazing builder that inspired me to get into building
  • Vauld - Accidentally stumbled into a HostageRP / BombRP by Vauld when I was a newb and he certainly showed me a great example of great role-play
  • Earl and Reliqua - Don't know where those two guys went but they became good friends for a while 
The first one I did RP with was with Generation
That was a good 150 in and he somewhat became my first friend on fl and introduced me to the clan world and not live by his mistakes. First actual support I got on FL by any player. I was pretty much self taught in the basics of rp thanks to some Dark RP actually. Without it, I might of not seen the seriousness in cityrp.

Shout-out to anyone who helped me throughout my years on FL.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The first help i got was from ZedsDead, mostly because he is a norwegian fellow Smile He introduced me to the server and explained me the basics of RP.

He really motivated me and made me become what i am today.
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
Can't remember the first crowd I rolled with, but they were sort of mingy.

George got me my first donor status though.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy