Names of players:
  1. [FL:RP] Vamunitti ;

2. Gibox
SteamID:
  1. STEAM_0:0:93411694 ;

2. STEAM_0:1:25388300 respectively.
Time in GMT: 19:33 - 19:37

Server: V2P

Summary: ChronoRift, theproanaltoad and myself went to the city in the hopes of finding out information so as to make this ban request credible. Thinking we had found the perpetrators, we talk to the owners of the car that looks identical to the one our illegal visitor in the previous encounter drove. Instead, these young men just rambled about, destroying foaming up the scenery with fire extinguishers, interrupting proper roleplay situations, destroying cars and generally causing mayhem. We believe this should suffice to ban them. Logs can certainly be checked to validate some of the damage they've caused.

Video Evidence:

http://youtu.be/gQRA9v8Qjz8
Both of the players mentioned were running around the main city mic spamming, spraying the fire extinguishers and hitting doors along with players with fireaxes. Also Vamunitti crushed a car under a prop. The behaviors of these two mingebangs show that they are not interested in roleplaying at all.
(11-14-2014, 09:21 PM)ShitForFood Wrote: Both of the players mentioned were running around the main city mic spamming, spraying the fire extinguishers and hitting doors along with players with fireaxes. Also Vamunitti crushed a car under a prop. The behaviors of these two mingebangs show that they are not interested in roleplaying at all.

Talking with an unfamilliar accent is mic spamming? So not only a homophobe but a racist as well? I am not interested in roleplay? What does that make you then, haha you are a joke, by the way, i explained everything on the other ban request which you scratched up while you were still mid-through your tantrum about loosing a few money printers and drug labs on a stupid game...

[Image: WcYv2or.png]
I will specify here as well. Yes I broke some rules in the past, and was sufficiently punished. I learned from my mistakes. I was banned for my offenses. Excavating my old misdeeds does very little to support your case, if anything it reinforces the fact that you yourself need to be banned, in order to learn. The mic spamming I point to is in the video, and my friend Wiking even called you out on drowning out everyone else, if you don't remember. It has nothing to do with your accent.
(11-14-2014, 09:33 PM)Vamunitti Wrote: Talking with an unfamilliar accent is mic spamming? So not only a homophobe but a racist as well? I am not interested in roleplay? What does that make you then, haha you are a joke, by the way, i explained everything on the other ban request which you scratched up while you were still mid-through your tantrum about loosing a few money printers and drug labs on a stupid game...

"Scratching up a ban request mid-tantrum"

Simply pointing out your misdeeds. Whether or not you own up to them is your business. The consequences will be there regardless.

"Talking with an unfamiliar accent"

If you consider that to be literally blabbering for the sole purpose of drowning out whatever anybody else is saying, with the only thing left for others to make out being 'I don't care about X', you really do have problems.

"I am not interested in roleplay? What does that make you then, haha you are a joke"

Is this supposed to be an admission of your own immaturity or simply another attempt at saying 'You weren't an angel back in your early hours on the server, so lay off of me'. Your actions are not diminished by comparing them to the severity of those of your accusors.

"on a stupid game..."

I concur with ShitForFood that you are unlikely to be remotely interested in roleplay, lest you mean your version of this to include slamming cars into the ground with props and foaming up people, spamming noise. If these are the kinds of things you wish to do, I suggest you find a server with both administrators that are more lax on the rules about it and players that can deal with you.

Approved.