I just don't know what to say
Exclamation 
Your name: Ructar

Your ban ID: 28724

Banned by: Killjoy

Reason: I was ban honestly because I was a stupid fucking minge who didn't stop breaking the rules, and I think this ban really helped me catch my senses and become a better role player and follow all the rules in the server. (On Actual Ban: NLR. Permanent ban applied for repeated failure to comply with rules)

Involved: I would say probably all the staff from the time I was ban 2-3 years ago.
Why we should unban you: There's nothing to say on how sorry am for what I did, I really don't know why I did the things I use to do. I have changed alot and you can even ask my brother Fury that. I have played on PERP, and other RP servers and build on Single Player trying to make myself better, I have played on *** and honestly it is disgusting, they can't rp if you gave them 1 prop, they wouldn't be able to even passive rp. I really honestly think this ban helped me change my ways, If it wasn't for this maybe I would still be that really stupid minge, All I ask is a chance to play on the best RP server on Garry's Mod Again. I love the way you guys staff and handle your players, without it, I don't know what this server would be like, Maybe *** without you. I know I also double accounted, i just wanted another shot to play with you guys, and I sincerely apologize for that, I regret doing that, but for the first time I really liked playing on FearlessRP, and I didn't break one rule doing it on the second account.I hope I can get another chance to play on FearlessRP, I have tried to get unban but each time it's never worked because I was still a minge during that time, If you would give me a chance, I would really appreciate it, and I know what's going happen "You have been given way to many chances", and honestly I never listened to those bans and I thought they we're funny at the time, but I really now regret every minute I played on this server that I minged. You can even ask Fury like I said, that I have changed and I can roleplay better then ever before.  I hope I can come on and Roleplay with the best of the best.
Fix your ban-template as it's currently incorrect.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Is it better, if not the Text Sizer isn't working it just makes the spaces bigger, It's not letting me increase size if thats what your saying.
I'm afraid I don't see a reason as to why you should be unbanned when you have 19 bans.

People are getting permed when they reach around 12-13 bans, and you're way past that limit. I'm afraid you've blown your chances, even if you claim you've changed.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
well enzyme's everyone deserves one last chance, so give me one last chance, If I reach that 20th ban you can ban me forever again yourself, and I will never post a unban request unless that ban was a false ban, and those bans I have are not false, so please let me prove it to you. I really miss it, and Fury will vouch for me, hes my brother and he knows I have changed.
And I know I probably don't even deserve this, but please give me another chance. I really want to play with the best of the best again, one shot. I really have nothing else to say to convince you.
I don't want to jynx this case, but I don't wanna hurry up your process, I am wondering is this unban request still being processed threw the Team?
Denied.

You've had more than enough chances.