Unblacklist Request - Atom
Your name: Atom in Steam.

Your blacklist ID: 42182

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44167974

Reason: FailRP - stealing a car in the main city, random car theft

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] KPred

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

Ok, so first of all, it wasn't a random car theft. I'll explain the story. A guy was in Tides Hotel. I was a rebel. Some time ago I had cracked in his room and found that there's "weed" and it wasn't fully grown. I had heard him come and I escaped without him seeing me. Later I decided to go and raid. I noticed that he was in the room as I heard sounds. His car was outside. My plan was to steal his car and the car would make noise, go far and then he would (maybe) go search for his car, and when he wasn't in the room it would be easy to get what I wanted. I stole the car (it was in front of the Tides Hotel entrance) when nobody was there. Nobody saw me and I was crouching against the wall and I'm super sure nobody saw me. I know in first view it will look like a random car theft but this was just a plan I had in mind at that moment I didn't know it was that serious. The reason given was that I stole a car "in broad daylight" and in a very "populated hotel in town". I don't mean to cause any trouble, I've been playing in the server for quite a while and I'm experienced with GMod itself, especially RP, and admin role has been in my hands too. I don't request the blacklist to be fully undone - but a 4 hours car blacklist seemed a little too long imo. I just did this thread for clarification. Thanks.
Yes although you say this it was still in the centre of the city, in broad daylight like I mentioned to you. However after looking at it again I do also agree that maybe 4 hours for something like this was a bit hasty, reduced to 2 hours.

Approved.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck