Advanced duplicator uploading bug
Title of Bug: Advanced duplicator uploading bug

Description: When I try to upload dupes with the Advanced Duplicator tool it gives me error "Something is creating script errors!" in the top left corner. Cant upload them, help?
Can you pm me the script errors? Otherwise I am not able to supply a fix.
(11-16-2014, 12:38 AM)MavisDracula Wrote: Can you pm me the script errors? Otherwise I am not able to supply a fix.

This is not a bug, if I recall correctly this has been done on purpose to prevent people from uploading dupes not made on Fearless, ruining the dupe-economy.
So how can I transfer my dupes from build to v33x or v2d?
To transfer a dupe just go to Character, Adv dupe options and the rest is pretty simple Smile
(11-16-2014, 12:13 PM)James Bond Wrote: So how can I transfer my dupes from build to v33x or v2d?

On this website, click character at the top> click Dupe Transfer/Adv Dupes from that page, and you can transfer from there.
Not a bug, solution stated above.
(11-16-2014, 03:42 PM)[FL:RP]Dylan Wrote: To transfer a dupe just go to Character, Adv dupe options and the rest is pretty simple Smile

To Whom It May Concern,

Let me show you how useful Dylan is as staff...http://newbienation.com/topic/14461-jr-admin-dishonorably-discharged/

This is the kind of person [FL:RP]Dylan really is. Hes a troll that should not be trusted by any community. Anyone given staff that bans several people as a goodbye is straight up tardcore. Dylan enjoy the NN community following you on your quest to become staff somewhere else bud. LZozlZLZZZZZZ

Sincerely,

THE8THDIMENSION
(NewbieNations Basewars Manager)
(01-18-2015, 06:37 AM)THE8THDIMENSION Wrote:
(11-16-2014, 03:42 PM)[FL:RP]Dylan Wrote: To transfer a dupe just go to Character, Adv dupe options and the rest is pretty simple Smile

To Whom It May Concern,

Let me show you how useful Dylan is as staff...http://newbienation.com/topic/14461-jr-admin-dishonorably-discharged/

This is the kind of person [FL:RP]Dylan really is. Hes a troll that should not be trusted by any community. Anyone given staff that bans several people as a goodbye is straight up tardcore. Dylan enjoy the NN community following you on your quest to become staff somewhere else bud. LZozlZLZZZZZZ

Sincerely,

THE8THDIMENSION
(NewbieNations Basewars Manager)

Well firstly, he isn't staff at FL. Secondly, he just helped someone out so I don't see the issue here. Thirdly, don't insult players. If you have concerns about another player, PM a staff member or post a ban request with evidence of him breaking rules on FL. If not, kindly take your shite somewhere else. Because it doesn't really concern us or anyone, and it shouldn't concern you. You're from a different community and you have clearly come here to make someone's transition hard for them to this community. Just stop, and go away or cut it out. Also, be careful because that might count as advertising a different community.
A simple question and Boom!! Arguement btw the8th your wrong in this servers you dont pay or you dont ask to be an admin is like kind of democracy buddy your a good rper and a responsable player you"may" become a mod and he just helped someone and you got allad about it and insulted the man, insulting people im forums/ingame can lead to a ban so i suggest you becareful.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge