ryan! unban request
Your name: (ryan!)

Ban ID: (2892)

Why should we unban you:
I am sorry for what i did. I see how it is wrong and i won't so it again. I was just angry about getting demoted by Storm. I just didn't get why he demoted and he didn't give a good reason at all so i said some mean stuff. If i were to be unbanned i will keep my comments to myself and ask what i did wrong before i act. I am sorry Storm if i offended you. I hope you forgive me.

Thank you for reading.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
You've apologised so fair enough, the final decision about unban goes to soul as he is the banning admin.
(08-29-2011, 03:41 AM)Storm Wrote: You've apologised so fair enough, the final decision about unban goes to soul as he is the banning admin.

Okay. hope there is not harsh feelings between us.
Well it's up to Soul, but you did call all the admins '***' because you got demoted by the Don, in-character. -_-
(08-29-2011, 08:16 AM)Sniperwolf Wrote: Well it's up to Soul, but you did call all the admins '***' because you got demoted by the Don, in-character. -_-

yes... but i only said that because there was no reason to demote me.
(08-29-2011, 03:36 PM)ryan! Wrote:
(08-29-2011, 08:16 AM)Sniperwolf Wrote: Well it's up to Soul, but you did call all the admins '***' because you got demoted by the Don, in-character. -_-

Like I said, it was in character. Mafia bosses can demote for pretty much whatever reason they want :/ Admin or not - anyone could've demoted you. Would you be so abusive to them too? :/
(08-29-2011, 04:07 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:
(08-29-2011, 03:36 PM)ryan! Wrote:

Like I said, it was in character. Mafia bosses can demote for pretty much whatever reason they want :/ Admin or not - anyone could've demoted you. Would you be so abusive to them too? :/

So if i were don and my friends wants to play with me and i demote everyone and have them join? -and i said "***" i saw on the bans i kid right below me said worst then "***" and got banned for less. how is that fair? i could have be 5x worst.
You got banned by Soul, getting banned by soul is like being kicked out of church by a pastor, you gotta do some real f... up s... to get there.
say you deserve it and you can sit out your ban because you just called us all *** for something we couldn't do anything about
-Signature removed-
Yes i did something bad. When i look through the bans. Alot of people say stuff to the admins, worst stuff then me. But they get banned for less then me. There is one right above me for "insulting admins" and one below me for calling andreas something worst than what i said. I got banned longer then both of them? Storm said "You've apologised so fair enough" and what i said was mainly about him. I am sorry about saying that.
Sniper and soul are higher ranks than me, if they think you should keep the ban then that's the final decision.