Ban Request on Heroyn Addikt, SixPackSoCali and [FL:RP] tails69 #Scrubnugget
Name of player: Heroyn Addikt, SixPackSoCali and [FL:RP] tails69 #Scrubnugget

SteamID: (Heroyn Addikt - STEAM_0:1:41940749), (SixPackSoCali - STEAM_0:0:30776984) and ([FL:RP] tails69 #Scrubnugget - STEAM_0:1:63251132)

Time in GMT: 20:00-20:30 11.11.2014

Server: v33x

Summary

I was introducing a friend to the gamemode and we set up base in the industrial area. Both of our professions were Rebel. Our base was disguised as an office and the RP backstory was that it was a private investigation business. We also had a back room where we had our contraband. The room was a server room to explain the noise coming from the contraband. Early on a police officer was snooping around because he presumably randomly encountered my place. And presumably he also hung around to wait for anything he could catch us for which to me seems like metagaming. The same police officer and two SRU soldiers showed up claiming to have heard contraband. I tried to explain what my business was and the reason of the noise. They refused to buy my story and broke down my door, collecting my currently stashed contraband money and destroyed them. To me it seems like the police wanted to catch us for something at the very start and then just hung around to see what they could take us for, purposely clinging on to the tiniest of evidence to support their case.

The reasons I want them banned for are: 

- Random warranting (or at least warranting on poor grounds)

- FailRP (in the sense that one police officer shows up with two men from a tactical unit to investigate a simple noise from a house)

- FailRP (in the sense that they emptied my contraband before destroying them)

- FailRP (in the sense that they show up armed with assault rifles when there's no immediate threat around)

- Metagaming (in the sense that he knew we were rebels and he knew what rebels do)

My friend and I expect to be compensated for the loss in material and time regardless if there's a ban or not. As long as the rules are acknowledged as broken and the case generally leans in my favor.

Evidence:

Disclaimer: I am very angry and I do use profanities at them, and I also state that they will be banned only in hope of that they would back off. The video is very long and I know I am supposed to edit it but I will be providing points of time that are of importance, and if it's needed the whole situation it can be reviewed. You can also hear my skype conversation in the background and there I speak norwegian. I am by no means a racist even if my friend and/or I utter racist remarks at some points. Those are all just internally between us and is purely humour and not intended to leave our conversation. The reason it's in the recording is the fact that I use shadowplay and it passively records my last 20 minutes of gameplay and I can choose to save it at any time if something like this were to happen.

Video:

http://youtu.be/Hs6yiK1co9o

Points of interest in chronological order (also in the video description on youtube):

First encounter with police officer = 4:07 - 4:50

Last time we empty our contraband = 7:20 - 7:30

Next encounter this time with the entire police squad = 13:49 - and out

Evidence that the SRU guy is emptying my contraband = 20:23 - 20:30
I've seen the entire video and find it very unprofessional for police officers and donators playing as SRU's to empty contraband before destroying it.

Continually requesting a search warrant for "reason: Contraband Heard" is an example of metagaming at its finest. Pretending to know every sound as heard through thick concrete and recognize unequivocally that it is an illegal contraband system is retarded.

Denied. Rebels can't afford server equipment and other expensive stuff. The police/SRU did everything right.