Unban Sabre
Name: Sabre

Ban Id: STEAM_0:1:41803741

Why should I be unbanned?: Hi i was in a queue of about 4 people waiting for ammo, and i was gettin my hands back but thru the whole thing was a crowbar so a guy ran in with another one and killed me with it. he picked up my item and ran off. i saw him not long after and chased him he ran away so we fought but there were 2 players wearing the same clothing. he turned out to be an admin who picked me up with a physics gun and took me to a roof where he froze and banned me, ive not had any problems at all on this server and have enjoyed it to the max with my friends that are playing. it was a mistake to take revenge, i tried to talk to the admin but there was no response. im a good roleplayer, i minded my buisness, and also did my job to help server people. also i think i shud apologise to the admin for mistaken identity.
i also dont think this is completly true however Punchwhore, Minge, FailRP, RDM\'ing is the reason from andreas i hit him about 4 times then tried to talk to him 2 see why he hit me after he banned m,e my friend who was a witness said its the same costume but different guy, i do rp all the time, minge? really hmm repeated deathmatching. how? i just came back to hit the person who took my things. it wasnt revenge, it had nothing to do with revenge it was jsut a punch
Thanks again,
Sabre
You walked over to me, started punch me. You did that to a few other players too, ran around with your physgun all the time.
You killed 2 players for no reason too.

I tried to talk with you, but on the roof you just kept on punching me.

Wait for another admin's opinion.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(08-28-2011, 05:19 PM)Andreas Wrote: You walked over to me, started punch me. You did that to a few other players too, ran around with your physgun all the time.
You killed 2 players for no reason too.

I tried to talk with you, but on the roof you just kept on punching me.

Wait for another admin's opinion.
for one i didnt punch other players to i punched u as i was always in my building at the other side of the main town, 2 the 2 players that died was an assault for the president, (rp kidnap) and 3 physgun all the time no i was always running with my hands out ( not rp with a physgun ) and u tried 2 talk 2 me ont he roof but i kept punching u lie how cud i punch u when u were dragging me with ur physgun and u froze me? so how cud i punch you. i tried talking to you many time but u failed to respond many of my friend online at the time were next to us and saw you not reply to my questions. i was roleplaying minding my own buisness and this happens i apologise for punching u. u punched me back just the same. but no need for the lies mate
Quit that, you kept on punching me on the roof.

(08-28-2011, 06:19 PM)Andreas Wrote: Quit that, you kept on punching me on the roof.

How could i punch u when uve got me attachted to the beam on ur physgun 30feet away from u then u froze me ? really please explain

without this gettin heated mate all i ask is have u got evidence of me punching you on the roof? theres 6 people who i was playing with on that server all my friends who saw the whole thing. and agree with exactly what im saying.
i apologised for my wrong doings.
I was infront of you BEFORE I froze you.

Also when we was at BP I told you 2 times to stop, then you ran away. And I took you up on the roof and you kept punching me THEN I froze you.

(08-28-2011, 06:46 PM)Andreas Wrote: I was infront of you BEFORE I froze you.

Also when we was at BP I told you 2 times to stop, then you ran away. And I took you up on the roof and you kept punching me THEN I froze you.

no you didnt andreas look im here 2 sort this out and get back to my friends. if it means ill get back in the game fine ill say i punched u while i was being flown thru the air 30ft away from u. ( i dint hit u or even try 2 but...)

u told me 2 nothing at bp u tried 2 hit me back so i ran to get away. u then grabbed me from behind as i was running and flew me onto the roof and then froze me i continued typing to yourself asking why. i had no response
Quit lying.

Wait for another admin to post now.

EDIT: Why did you rated me: weak admin?

Closed, denied.