Ban Request on lolipop and snafs
Name of player:lolipop and snafs (2 different people)

SteamID: lolipop:STEAM_0:1:34879891 or STEAM_0:0:20842237
there are 2 accounts with same names
snafs:STEAM_0:0:49326089

Time in GMT: Roughly 12:45 (00:45) (after midnight)

Server: V2D

Summary: I decided to RP as a bank manager/owner and these 3 people came in ( didn't get thirds name/id) but they came in with guns and told me to get on the ground, snafs was a civilian with job name as civilian and lolipop was a BMD with job name as BMD.

Evidence:
[Image: aitELw1.jpg]
[Image: LXdKCk7.jpg]
[Image: yt06Mc7.jpg]
[Image: kBqzB8v.jpg]

additional note- When they tell me to get on the ground i forgot to tell them but i can't because the Ctrl button on my laptop are broken!

-Please look at this admins/mods
-Thanks for your time!
Hi, I'm lolipop from your screenshots.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/4085...sizedimage
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/4085...sizedimage
Both images from http://steamcommunity.com/id/doomeddec/screenshots/ (my screenshot gallery).

We - Snafs, Gerkin and I - did not rob your bank actually. Snafs came in and told me he had found a stack of weapons in your vault, which I don't know why you left unlocked, exposed. You didn't even lock your office door, and you came in right after we were in there. So then, you thought that the situation was a stick-up. We told you, according to the screenshots, that we didn't rob you, but you said "my screenshots show different", which implies your screenshots tell a different story, and that is why I am writing my defense here. Your making a ban request against us for something we did not do. I think that is completely unfair and unjust. Then in OOC you said we came in with guns, just so that you could say that in front of an OOC audience, to completely twist the story. I hope you don't get away with that because you're coning your words and the story behind those screenshots. I want an admin to look into this because we never came in with weapons. Your door to the bank reception was open. Snafs came in, called me and Gerkin in. Your vault was unlocked in which on the corner, we found a stack of guns, for which I was puzzled seeing that bankers store money and now guns.

Thanks for reading.
lolipop
The only thing i had put in my vault was fake money props and a box i think, i did not put weapons there and when i came in from being out after being afk i think it was my door was unlocked and you had guns out, I apologize for this. I think we should put this behind us and continue on with RP'ing on FL!

-Sorry
-Adam
Either you or somebody else put their guns in there in an unlocked vault, which is kind of that person's fault. Thank you for apologizing, many people aren't capable of it.

Thanks
Report reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
The case appears resolved between the accuser and the accused.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team