[UPCOMING EVENT] City 24
It was fun and the city was extremely well made.

However, try giving the citizens just a little bit more freedom next time, I know they are supposed to have no freedom at all but you got killed way too much for some minor law breakage, I got killed 4 times already at the part where you enter the city.

And like Blackforest stated, people should've known the story a little bit better, it was often just a big mess, which resulted in people arguing and discussing while they were mad.

After all I'd say it went pretty well though, especially for your first event made by yourself Archammer, haven't seen the city edited like this this ever in my entire playtime, and that's pretty neat.
Spoilered all of my photos except for one so they don't take up the whole page, but I got a bunch of photos! That was a fantastic event, and a great way to celebrate 10 years of Half Life 2!
[Image: 3Pn7rZn.jpg]

The rest:

My car is in 2 pics... build server?
I agree with Jan. The citizens were often arguing, but it still went OK. As a CWU we made kind of our own roleplay by making checklists. We had to repair toilets and beds in the apartments. Most of the time, the citizens were RPing with us. I already had seen some build beforehands, but I was still shocked from what I saw! This event was the best I've ever participated in! Good job!
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
That event was quite fun and everything was well built. If I didn't go onto the build server to find out that the event starts a hour later, I would've never been to it. The random gunshots you hear during curfew is annoying at times, especially when the entire CP force is shooting at something I don't know about though. The rations centre was quite smart, especially how they took advantage of how there's a hole in the windows at the bank, therefore allowing the CWU (or was it the CPs as I saw some of them in the rations centre) to give me the rations.

Here are some screenshots:

Spoiler :
That Citadel place (forgot what it's called)
[Image: fH0xpEM.jpg]

Spoiler :
Crashed Helicopter
[Image: iGRN2EG.jpg]

Spoiler :
The Rations Centre
[Image: ZEbJ5eQ.jpg]

Spoiler :

Spoiler :
The Living Quarters
[Image: jIxCp27.jpg]

Spoiler :
Raining RP Points
[Image: DOetgMh.jpg]

Spoiler :
Enzyme at the end
[Image: wCmQYZK.jpg]

It was an amazing event
Can't wait to see the next Archammer! Smile
totally not helping with the prequel or anything
I didnt get to see more than about half an hour of it, as I had to log off for night...
But it was an awesome event, I can only complain about the fact that Citizens almost couldnt do anything. We could just walk around and do what Combine said. Still fun though.
Also next time, someone should remember to tell me when there is another event.
The funniest part was when the CP used the word "Human" as an insult. The player obviously didn't know that CPs are humans and that to become one they require little modification.
The beginning stands: date: 2017
(09-14-2015, 09:38 AM)umizoomi Wrote: The beginning stands: date: 2017

Why did you post this? This was a year old event...