OOC Information
Steam Name:[FL:RP] Galaal
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:93481760
Hours on server:214.
Roleplay Points:0.
Bans:0.
(1 blacklist.)
Activity on server (1-10):8/10.
Understanding of Half-Life 2 and its lore (explain why and how you know): I have a basic knowledge of it.
Although I have not played the game my self.
What job are you applying for?Civil Protection Unit.
Why are you applying for this job?I am applying Civil Protection Unit because I fell like I am the kind of person to do that. And I work as the SRU Sergeant I feel like I have the Experience to do so.
What experience do you have with this RP style? SRU, Passive or Hostile RP.
Why do you want to join this event?Seems fun.
Why should you be accepted?Well there is no harm it.
What are the two types of soldiers in the Transhuman Overwatch scheme?The Combine Soldiers and the Elite Soldiers.

IC Information
Name:Sebastian "Galaal" Zyler
Ethnicity:White. Part British.
History/Backstory of your character:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=54560

Physical and mental short description:Muscular, Athletic. Normal.
Why do you want this job? (Only for non-citizen characters)I worked as a SRU Sergeant, I want to get back into the hang of things.
What makes you fit for this job (ditto)? I take no mercy, If they rebel they are good as dead.
Unless The super lieutenant says to arrest them.

[b]Additional notes (OOC and/or IC):

-
(11-19-2014, 04:43 AM)Galaal Wrote: - Snip -

You need 10rpps to be CP.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

OOC Information

Steam Name: Mark-the-Mushroom

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39246057

Hours on server: 580

Roleplay Points: 3

Bans: 7 (4+ of which happened when I had <200 hours)

Activity on server (1-10): 6-7

Understanding of Half-Life 2 and its lore (explain why and how you know): Ask me anything you want about the Half-Life/Half-Life 2 series, and you'll get a confident answer. I have completed each game and spent many hours on Half Life 2 Roleplay Garry's Mod servers (the main one I played on is closed now). I also read pages on the various Half-Life fan-wikis around, such as the Combine OverWiki. I took this interest in the games because I enjoyed Portal and heard that Half Life 2 was in the same universe, so I wanted to play it as well. Of course, I was blown away by the games. I have also played many Half Life 2 mods such as Minerva: Metastasis, which like your event is non-canon but set in the Half-Life universe.

What job are you applying for? Rebel

Why are you applying for this job? The Rebels in the Half Life 2 games are one of my favourite groups of people, because they just keep on fighting for their cause. They do not lose hope. I want to join in the rebel force in this RP so that I can be a part of this.

What experience do you have with this RP style? As mentioned before, my experience on HL2RP servers playing as a rebel/resistance member or even a rebel/resistance leader prove me to be good at this sort of thing. Anyone who has played the Half Life 2 series will know what it is like to play against the combine.

Why do you want to join this event? Half Life 2 is one of my favourite things to play, and so is Fearless RP. Mixing the two would be amazing. This sounds like it will be a great event.

Why should you be accepted? I have taken part in some small-scale events and some large ones such as E-Fest. I also created a passive event of my own, on a small scale though, a Cinema on v2d. I did this with a few friends and I think I have proven myself to be a good roleplayer.

What are the two types of soldiers in the Transhuman Overwatch scheme? Combine Soldier and Elite Soldiers

IC Information

Name: Douglas Coleman

Ethnicity: European

History/Backstory of your character: Douglas Coleman was born in England and when he was 3 years old, he and his parents moved into a small town hidden away in Russia. Douglas is not aware he was born in England- he cannot remember this far. He became an orphan at age 5 and has never met anyone from his family since. He does not know how his parents disappeared, but this is not really something he questions. Instead, he lives a pretty normal life, working as a mechanic. He is very politically active, though- in his spare time he used to do speeches in nearby larger towns in which he would fight for his opinions on political and social problems. When he first felt a portal storm he was eager to find out more about them and what they were but information on what these things were was being blocked out. He soon received a letter, along with everyone else in his town, that he would be relocated to an alternative area and was irritated by this, wondering what gave these people the right to do this. He headed to his nearest train station and tried to find out something from the other people getting relocated. Everyone was just as clueless as him, and so he got on the train with the others, holding his suitcase tightly.

Physical and mental short description: Physical - 5 feet 9 inches tall, short dark brown hair, blue eyes. Mental - Ready for whatever you throw at him. Intelligent, but also active.

Why do you want this job? (Only for non-citizen characters) Douglas wants to join the Resistance because he will not stand to live under control of the Combine. He believes they have no right to take control. He wants his freedom back. A resistance like this one needs many people, and he is eager to be one of them.

What makes you fit for this job (ditto)? Douglas suits this job because he will fight for his beliefs no matter what. He is visionary of a perfect world in which the people are not enslaved and mistreated. He has had several army training courses but has not gotten involved in any real issues yet, and this will be his chance.

Additional notes (OOC and/or IC): Might not be able to make the start because I will eat dinner, but I can most likely make it to most of the event.
(11-19-2014, 05:37 PM)Mark-the-Mushroom Wrote: Snip

You have been accepted!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Well done. Keep up the good work!
The following 1 user Likes Zambie's post:
  • ArcHammer
OOC Information

Steam Name: Pear
Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:31882128
Hours on server: 775+
Roleplay Points: 2
Bans: 0
Activity on server (1-10): Currently 9 (for last few weeks, I'm playing like a maniac)
Understanding of Half-Life 2 and its lore (explain why and how you know): Of course I understand it. It's my favourite game. I played every single game released from half life franchise.
What job are you applying for? Citizen
  Why are you applying for this job? Citizen job suits the most for me.
  What experience do you have with this RP style? When I played HL2, I had feeling how does actually citizen live in the combine area. Living there... I always wondered, doing same thing over and over again. I'd love to try this just for the feelings and RP the way citizen lives under control of heavy combine units.
Why do you want to join this event? I am a huge HL series fan. I NEED to try this!
Why should you be accepted? I RP a lot, mostly on v2p (that's the reason of low RP points), but the way this looks and bringing HL2 into RP on this server! It would be really awesome to play with you. I also think I can roleplay as citizens would in real HL2 game.
What are the two types of soldiers in the Transhuman Overwatch scheme? Combine soldiers and elite soldiers.

IC Information
Name: Jake Petterson
Ethnicity: Slovene
History/Backstory of your character: Jake Petterson lived in EvoCity for short period of time. Once he got here, he though he might live great, because he escaped from EvoCityV2p which already fell behind combine. Combine was spreading so fast he didn't have enough time to get out of the city, he fell behind and is now stuck in this city looking for loopholes in the system desperatly, but no luck. He must accept that he belongs here, since he cannot do anything about it. And so he lives day after day in this city.
Physical and mental short description: Used to work out, now not so physically stable, since he fell behind he broke his foot. Day after day, repeating same thing over and over, his mentalitty is getting worse.
Why do you want this job? (Only for non-citizen characters) //
   What makes you fit for this job (ditto)? //

[b]Additional notes (OOC and/or IC): That's all.
[/b]
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
(11-21-2014, 04:16 PM)Pear Wrote: Snip

You have been accepted!
Welcome to the event.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
Update:
Event will be hosted on the 13th of December, Saturday.
Be sure to apply before then!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
The following 2 users Like ArcHammer's post:
  • Obay, Von Tempski
Added another rule, Christmas is not a tradition under Combine rule. Do not be caught mentioning it/spreading 'Christmas Joys' on the event.

Also, added Smex to the credits.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
We're almost full on special roles Cheese Lets hope it fills within the 13th
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )