Permaban for fear rp?
So recently i were playing with my friends on your server. And yes if you look i have been banned many times because i were a dumbfuck when i first started playing. But anyways, we were about to steal a car. Suddenly, a guy shoots at us. And that was the admin Sir cow i think his name is. But, when he came down to us, he pointed a ak at us. Then he started cursing at us saying the F word and calling us things. I dont really like people cursing at me. So i just walked out of the door. And then he took me up on the roof and said that i was gonna get banned for Fear rp. And now im permabanned. Angry
And i really wanna get unbanned because your server is fricking awsome. (not Sir cow)
This is your 17th ban, and by this point people get perma-banned for not learning from their mistakes.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Some people get perma banned on their 13th ban, you had 17 chances....
So there is no way to get unbanned? Maybe by donating? I just really wanna play Sad
Hai,
       If you believe that you deserve another chance, post a unban request as you can explain to the administrators why you deserve another chance to stay on the server. Myself and I have checked upon your bans and the reasons your have been banned on all 17. Your main problem is that you break:
NLR (New Life Rule),
Disconnecting to Avoid Arrest,
FearRP,
CDM (Car Deathmatch),
Propclimbing
The five above seem to cover 12 of your bans you have. If you have no Idea what  any of these are I suggest you look them up of the meaning of what they are. I've placed a quick over view below.

NLR (New Life Rule)
NLR or the New Life Rule, is a commonly used rule on Garry's Mod roleplaying servers. Most versions of the rule state that each time you begin a new life, you lose all memories of your past life.This keeps the server flowing on a roleplaying level. It helps to prevent previously killed players from carrying out any "revenge" against their killer. Enforcement varies from server to server, often resulting in a warning or kick, and according to admin preferences, possibly even a ban.

Disconnecting To Avoid Arrest
Disconnecting to avoid arrest is simply how it is in the title. It basically means that you've disconnected to avoid an arrest on the server as you have been put under custady.

FearRP
FearRP is when your character is feared by something unusual or suprising. If someone is holding gun to back of your head, you shouldn't pull out gun or you shouldn't run away.
[Image: frp.jpg]

CDM (Car Deathmatch)

This Video that I have found is what is two examples of a CDMer or You CDMing. CDMing or Car Deathmatch means that if you run someone over on purpose than that counts as CDM. To avoid being called or classed as a CDMer you would be recommended to go at a low speed or even break to try to provent it. If you do hit someone, come out of the car and see if he is alright, therefore not breaking CDM (Not intentual) and your not breaking FailRP.

Propclimbing
Propclimbing is basicially how the titles says it. Main uses of propclimbing is standing on a vehicle to look over a wall or climb over. Another would be to place down a prop to push yourself over walls, fences things like that.

Anyways, Good Luck in the future and I wish you the best of luck if you create an unban request to allow you once more.
Nothing to add, Good job Sgt.Sours. I think he can use this Smile
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 1 user Likes MrTreeGames's post:
  • Dick
(11-08-2014, 12:44 PM)HarpsiDK Wrote: So there is no way to get unbanned? Maybe by donating? I just really wanna play Sad

Sgt.Sour's post is extremely useful. It is definitely worth a shot at appealing it, or maybe waiting several months and trying out other role-play servers and prove to the staff and Sir. Crow that you have matured and can be trusted. I cannot promise anything, and even if you do improve role-play skills and rule knowledge, you may have to accept that maybe your time at Fearless is done for good. It may sound harsh to say this, but sometimes it is the case.
Fearless doesn't operate in the sense that you donate to avoid being banned or get un-banned. I think it is great Fearless works in this way and that SoulRipper holds those sort of views. Unfortunately, no matter how much you want to play - you have to take responsibility of your actions.

17 suspensions is a very large amount. In fact, that might be an understatement. The majority of players tend to get 10-13 bans before the doors close.

Good luck with the future though.
Regards,
aviator
I think that it's very hypocritical that you claim you don't like people swearing at you but then Temar found these in your chat logs.

Quote:Remove this shit then
stfu
.// Fcking lern to play
fgt
stfu kids
.// Yeah you freaking little helium
Dosent help fgt
'The vehicle is not detected as upside down' fgt
.// These german gays...

Those would be worth another additional long ban if you wasn't already permed because of the homophobia.
Stop acting like you're a victim, you're not fooling anyone. You had way more than enough chances, a perm ban was well deserved.
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Suarez
Sgt.Sour,

You should re do this as a guide for new comers to check out. Like a rehab for those who are repeat offenders.

Great job good sir!

HarpsiDK,

As I personally don't see you coming back till you grow up a bit start to learn how to follow rules, I wish you the best.
We personally had run ins where you've run me down or broke fearRP.

Best regards,

Covella.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41099431&b=9]
The following 1 user Likes DarkAngelx's post:
  • Dick