[BUG] I don't hear the Evoradio music !
Bug: Evoradio on/off command

Description: So, I ask today why I wasn't understanding the evoradio, and some peoples told me to look my Awesomium Core..
Really , I don't have it , and its supposed to come with GM and I didn't delete any content of GM, so I'm looking to see here if maybe my radio had been muted or something like that.. If not, can someone tell me where can I found the Awesomium Core ?
Yes, one of my friends has this problem too. I don't know how to fix it. Try asking an admin in game.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Whilst garrysmod is running, open your task manager with Ctrl+Alt+Delete, and check if your Awesomomium Core is running there if you have not already.

[Image: JoIp0aq.jpg]

Tell us if you see it, if not..

EDIT: Also, I have win8, so things may look different in your task manager compared to mine
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
I fixed a bug where I couldn't here it by downloading flash player for other browsers.
Head to Adobe and download Flash for Other Browsers. I'm working on a new system that won't need the flash, but for now DL it.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
As wood said. Install Flash Player for Other Browsers and then launch your game. Loadmusic and Radiomusic magically appears!
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Wood
Or you could just re-install it or install it if you don't have it
http://www.awesomium.com/
Had same problem my self i just re-installed.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Its ok, I have it , I installed Adobe Flash for Other Browser, and now I can hear the waiting screen music, but I didn't try the Evoradio yet.

Thanks for the Help ! Cheese
No server bug. Fixed