About a demotion
Thumbs Down 
Steam name : Balls [DK]

Its about a demotion on me when I was the president. then the admin General "something" demoted me for "Not doing job". I did all my warrants. Then a guy was warranting a guy for JayWalking, Then I said in the radio that he should give him a fine. Not arrest. Then he did post that warrant alot of times, maybe he did call the admin or something, and I did answer all the times he did that. Then I just got demoted from the job by the admin (Cant remember hi's full name Sad ) And then I did ask him about why he did demote me, but he didnt answer before about the 3th PM or something, then he told me that I wasnt doing my job. Then I told him I was and that I did use my radio to tell him not to arrest that guy. but the admin keep saying that he told me all of it. and from there he did ignore me.
I just want to know if that is a random demote or abuse.
And if it is then please take a talk to him or let me do it...
Thanks for reading this
If you feel like you got randomly demoted by a staff, you should make an admin abuse thread about it, instead of making a thread here.
Sounds like random demote
I didnt make this for a demotion on him or anything. I just want to know if it is abuse Nervous
If what you are saying is true and you was doing your job
It's most likely a mistake caused by that guy spamming for warrant
Who probably sent a message to admins
(11-01-2014, 10:58 PM)Temar Wrote: If what you are saying is true and you was doing your job
It's most likely a mistake caused by that guy spamming for warrant
Who probably sent a message to admins

Admins doesnt need to ignore someone , its a fault of admin for not checking the situation and random demote some players because others say's too , if what he said its true , what admin fail ....
People makes mistakes, no need to make a huge deal out of it. If you really have the urge to put the administrator in place for something pitty like this, then go ahead and make an Admin Abuse case. Personally, I wouldn't be bothered. He interpreted the situation wrong, how others might of interpreted of them wrong too. People make mistakes, admins are not excluded from that - You got to live with that. Duh, there are a line you can cross by making mistakes, but come on..

You've been answered, closed.
Kind Regards,
Floodify