Unban Request (So I Was Wal- RKO Outta Nowhere)
Your name: So I Was Wal- RKO Outta Nowhere

Your ban ID: 55346

Banned by: [FL] Shadow

Reason: FailRP, Attempted RDM

Involved: Myself

Why we should unban you: I feel i shouldn't be banned because i didn't even RDM all i was doing was walking around with a gun out, and for this reason i get banned? i just feel this wasn't the right step too take because i had a gun out. for example the admin could of asked me to put the gun away if he/her didn't want me to have it out, also i really do enjoy playing on this server with friends and for this i feel i shouldn't be banned as i feel i didn't do anything wrong

Thank You
So I Was Wal- RKO Outta Nowhere
Warned, Not Involved
Thank You
THIS WAS APPARANTLY A DIFFERENT SITUATION THAN THE ONE IN THE OP, DISREGARD THIS POST IF DEEMED UNNECCECARY

(you shot at least once)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAiksSYM...9Uf925cp-Q
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
Didn't get banned for that, this video was done at least 3 hours before the ban, as i mentioned before the only people involved were me and the admin and no one else, also as you can see your friend killed me so there for they should be banned as well if you are saying what i did there was wrong, as i was killed there also re look at the vid i didnt kill anyone so how does that mke a RDM, so therefore this video means nothing for this case
(10-31-2014, 04:16 PM)CJWatson Wrote: Didn't get banned for that, this video was done at least 3 hours before the ban, as i mentioned before the only people involved were me and the admin and no one else, also as you can see your friend killed me so there for they should be banned as well if you are saying what i did there was wrong, as i was killed there also re look at the vid i didnt kill anyone so how does that mke a RDM, so therefore this video means nothing for this case

I will redact my video and claim then since it was a different situation
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
You don't get banned for Attempted RDM and FailRP for just 'having a gun out'.
I don't remember the situation in full extent but I'm pretty sure that you were firing at someone without a single reason.
You haven't replied in over 7 days.
Denied.