[BUG] Door
Title of Bug: Door bug

Description: Always by some doors if you buy it, and want to close it. It goes open automaticly, so you cant close it. Someone else needs to close it for you
I haven't expierienced this bug before? What do you mean exactly and are you sure others have this problem aswell?
Never happened here.
I'm sure other has this as well.
It is this. Sometimes if you buy a door, and its open. And you wanna close it, It'll go open in the other side, means you cant close it.
What kind of door are we talking about?
just buyable doors.
I have seen this, its not ALL doors its a few the ones i have noticed it on are: Big bills used cars on v2d and the 2 joined shops on the main road in v33x. This only happens for the person who has bought the doors, anyone else can still close them fine. (Side note all are glass Doors)

The way i have experiences the bug is that once you buy the door you can open it normaly but when you try to close it nothing happens. Try to close it again and the door swings right round into its opposite open position.
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Yes. The doors on V33X Across BP, Not amPM but the shops next to the parking area. They aren't able to be closed by you if you own the doors. I always have to ask somebody else to close them.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
finally people who knows the bugs, my english isnt the perfect one haha so its kinda hard to explain xD
The shutters near industrials do it as well if I buy the door I can't close it and same for the big yellow building on the gate.
[Image: iXxvkKl.png]                    Thanks to Raptor